💭 Amortentia (2)

{Snape POV}

"So what potion is it gonna be professor?" Mr. Spade asked, before class start, Mrs. Anasaki, and Mr. Spade and i are searching for a potion to teach the students  (And so Mr. Joker and Mrs. L/n can get together-), "How about Amortentia?" Mrs. Anasaki-- you know what, that's to long, i'll give them nicknames.

{Ryuna POV}

"Amortentia?" Spade asked, "Yes, look here" I showed him a book about potions that my mother gave me... Before...

Amortentia

Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them.

"Good work Anasaki" Snape said satisfied, "Now come on! Let's get to potions again!" I said dragging Spade, "Yeah yeah, calm down!" Spade wheezed, "Hehe Sorry" We arrived at class, which was noisy until they saw me, Spade, and Snape.

"Now, we will learn about two potions today... First one, is Polyjuice potion, and the second one is Amortentia, turn your textbooks into page 325 then 524" Snape said in a monotone voice,
I turned my book to page 325 and started reading.

Polyjuice Potion

The Polyjuice Potion, which is a complex and time-consuming concoction, is best left to highly skilled witches and wizards. It enables the consumer to assume the physical appearance of another person, as long as they have first procured part of that individual's body to add to the brew (this may be anything - toenail clippings, dandruff or worse - but it is most usual to use hair). The idea that a witch or wizard might make evil use of parts of the body is an ancient one, and exists in the folklore and superstitions of many cultures. The effect of the potion is only temporary, and depending on how well it has been brewed, may last anything from between ten minutes and twelve hours. You can change age, sex, and race by taking the Polyjuice Potion, but not species.

"Interesting, i should make this later on" I chuckled, after a few, it was time to learn about the potion Amortentia. I'm excited!!!

{Y/n POV}

I could see Ryuna and Spade giggling and looking at Professor Snape, "I will pair you all... Y/n L/n and Joker... Spade and Ryuna Anasaki.... Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy... Hermione Granger with Blaise Zabini.... Ronald Weasley and Pansy Parkinson..." Snape kept on teaming people while i looked at Joker.

"So Y/n, what do you smell?" Joker asked me, "Joker, can you move a little? I can only smell your hair.." I mumbled, "And i can only smell your perfume" Joker said, we backed away until i bumped to Snape, "Mrs. Anasaki, Do you mind reading about Amortentia..." Snape said, "Not at all professor, Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them. It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they find most attractive, even if the person doesn't acknowledge or is unaware of their fondness for the object of their affection themselves..." Ryuna read her thick book.

"Very good Mrs. Anasaki, 5 points for Slytherin" Snape smiled, as the Slytherin's smirked. Realization hits me, 'I smelled Joker s-so' i gulped. I looked at Joker that had the same tomato-red-blush as me. Whistle's and cheers could be heard from the class, the whole school! It was really and i mean, really embarrassing, at the same time. I feel happy because they support us...