💭A deal turns to love

[Capt. Blue x Suisei
I said no OC's but idc anymore... Adieu

Ohh, and requested by RyokoWriter ]

{Third Person POV}

One day, Captain blue was travelling across the world (I think) and discovered a small Canue, he had no idea who that canue belonged to, so he decided to explore further. After half an hour. He found out that the boat belonged to Suisei, who is also travelling to get some healing herbs for the current Pharaoh at the time.

"Got you!" Captain Blue shouted. He kidnapped Suisei, Suisei began to beg for him to release her. He declined. Suisei then made a deal. "I will make free trades of food and equipment" Suisei offered. Captain Blue agreed. "Alright, but i will release you in a year" Captain Blue said which Suisei smiled to.

><Time skips 5 months><

Captain blue has fallen in love with Suisei, and doesn't want to let her go. One faithful day, the Pharaoh's guard spotted Suisei on Captain Blue's ship. Suisei still saved Captain Blue, they had to serve Pharaoh all their live. But Captain Blue never told her his feelings...

Shame, Suisei didn't return the same feelings as Captain Blue did. As time passed. They both died a painful bot slow death. Blue regretted never telling Suisei about his feelings... But it was too late...

In the future, their story was known as the 'Deal turns to Love' story. Which was a very popular one sided love story legend... No one knew it was real, they think of it as another myth and another legend.

[This was not how i expected this cringed up story to resemble, i thought i could do better.. Anyways, Adieu!]