💭Robots heart

[Joker x Animatronic reader]

"Welcome back: Mark Cream" The hand unit said. "For the last time: It's Joker!" Joker rubbed his forehead. He looked at all the animatronics he needed to check on, Circus Baby, Ballora, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, and Funtime Ferrlyn. He has heard of all the animatronics except funtime Ferrlyn. People say she's designed as a ferret.

Sadly, Joker never saw Funtime Ferrlyn perform nor show up on her stage... It was almost as if she was avoiding him. At Joker's second night. He went to Circus Baby's gallery. But she heard quiet whirring sounds, which he found odd. He decided to check on it in the Ferrlyn Auditorium.

He turned on the lights and finally saw the animatronic he wanted to see... She had white 'fur' and brown eyes. A tail behind her. And flapping ears. He got curious and entered the Auditorium. Joker forgot how the animatronics aren't friendly. And got too close to the Ferret animatronic. And got jumpscared.

<>Time Skip<>

Joker woke up... He didn't die... But how...? "But Baby..." He heard a voice linger. "We have to find that nightguard! We have to escape!" Baby argued. "The show must go on!" Funtime Foxy and Funtime Ferrlyn urged. "You want to stay here, or escape?" Baby asked Ballora and Funtime Freddy. "We have to stay here to perform baby. When cost is clear, then we'll escape" Ballora stated.

"Fine! Prepare for the show" Baby instructed. Joker than realised Ferrlyn was trying to help him gather information. "Hey, i know you're awake. Don't move... Baby will find you if you do" Ferrlyn shushed. "Why are you helping me?" Joker asked. "I don't want you to end up like me. I was a nightguard called Y/n.. They corrected my name to Bacon dim" Y/n giggled slightly.

Joker chuckled. He realised he grew feelings for the animatronic ferret...