💭Screams [2]

[RyokoWriter your request is up soon!]

After the event, Echo has always been helping Silver with his work. The animatronics has never noticed this. Maybe except Circus baby... Echo has also became more open to Silver. "Hey Echo... Do you know the little girls name? The one that you swallowed...?" Silver asked.

"I remember her being Y/n ******* Would you like to talk to her?" Echo asked. "S-sure" Silver gulped. Echo's bright red eyes turned to E/c one's. "Echo told me you wanted to meet me? I haven't talked to anyone in ages!~" Y/n said. She didn't sound like she was very young. "How old are you exactly?" Silver asked.

"I don't know... But i died at the age of... 15?" She said. '15?! Echo said she was a little girl! Is 15 a litte girl? No!' Silver stared at her dumbfounded. "Well... I have been here for a few decades. But i think i aged up... I'm 21-ish now" She said in a mechanic voice.

"Why did you get close to her... She killed you..." Silver said feeling bad for the kid. She just smiled. "I always admired Echo, i always peek from a little hole to see her when everyone is distracted looking at the other animatronics perform... Echo was very lonely" She paused.

"Even if she is the tomb that holds my soul, she has treated me well. She protects me, and i'm friends with her. I also tell her not and what to do so she can function properly" She continued. "So it's helping you both out?" Silver asked. "Pretty much" She shrugged.

"Do you know your last name?" Silver asked. "My last name...? *******" "I'm sorry, i didn't catch that" There was a long pause "*******" Y/n repeated. "Nevermind..." Silver just sigh. "Anyways, i have to go now! Echo wants her body back~" Y/n giggled. "Alright" Silver smiled.

"So, what happened between Y/n and you?" Echo's eyes sparkled again. "Nothing special i guess" Silver laughed. "Ahh, i see~" Her eyes then widened a bit. She turned around and

She screamed and opened her face plates to funtime Freddy. "Don't you dare touch him!" She hissed. She jumpscared Ft. Freddy again. This time more aggressive. "I will tell Baby about you!" Freddy growled. "I don't care! She hates me already!" Echo barked. Freddy left...

Wasn't that interesting?