💭FNAF AU [3]

[THIRD NIGHT! I'M ON A ROLL~]

"This time, we get to select music" Suisei said unimpressed. "And the music type is Casual Bongos" Ryuna said as she entered the keypad. Bongos started playing. "This is stupid" Y/n said annoyed. "Whatever, to Ballora gallery!" Ryuna said with fake excitement. Once they reached Ballora gallery, they were instructed to go through funtime auditorium in order to fix Funtime Freddy.

They checked on Ballora and Funtime Foxy. Ryuna turned on the lights on Ballora Gallery. The minireenas [I think it's wrong? Idk] holding up several parts of Ballora. "Oh gosh" Y/n rubbed her temple. "There's more to that" Ryuna laughed.

Joker pressed the blue button on the right said. Funtime Foxy was nowhere to be seen. "Great, it looks like everything is how it should be in the Funtime Auditorium" The annoying voice was back...

"But Foxy is missing..." Y/n said unamused. "There is no need to check on baby tonight" The voice said. Joker and Y/n went to baby anyways. "They suck at this" Ryuna said jokingly. [Umm... Are you offended? Gomen]. "Yeah, let's check on that fat chunky bear" Suisei followed jokingly.

So the four of them went on their separate ways.

With Joker and Y/n

The both of them we're listening to baby's story. Part of them we're curious, but part of them felt guilty or confused on why Suisei and Ryuna didn't follow them. But they kept on listening. When they were done. They crawled back to the Funtime Auditorium.

Meanwhile... With Suisei and Ryuna

"How are they gonna get past Foxy?" Ryuna asked a but worried for the two lovebirds. Meanwhile Suisei was trying to fix Funtime Freddy and avoid Bon Bon, "This bunny rabbit thing is annoyingly creepy" She mumbled annoyed. Eventually when Suisei and Ryuna were done someone came in..

"Why did you two leave us?" Joker said annoyed. "No, Why did you go to Circus Baby Auditorium when the voice specifically asked you not too?" Suisei said. "Well... She's got a point" Y/n laughed nervously. "Eh, whatever. Come on. We settled things here, did you make it through Funtime Foxy?" Ryuna asked.

"We actually ran, i think Y/n bumped into them but dashed through as if her life depended on it" Joker smirked. They had a laugh then went back to Funtime Auditorium. But got caught because of Y/n's sneeze.

╭━━━━━━━━━━╮
Time Skip
╰━━━━━━━━━━╯

T

hey felt themself inside suits... Different one's... "Y/n and Joker... Listen closely, i wan't you both to wound those springlocks. Unless you wanna die getting springlocked. I suggest you wound those things up, got it?" Ryuna whispered. "Got it" They said in sync.

They began to wound the springlocks after having a sad moment watching Ballora getting scooped. They kept wounding on the springlocks. Avoiding the fact Minireenas looked like they were about to slice and dice them. Eventually. They got through their shift and went back eating popcorn and watching soap opera... How lovely!

BY THE WAY! THIS IS NIGHT THREE AND NIGHT FOUR COMBINED. I FORGOT TO TELL Y'ALL-