🃏 Our bond [2]

{Ryuna POV}

"You serious?!" Y/n gasped, "Yeah we promised to hang with each other like brother-and-sister's... Including Dump" Spade smiled. "He's right, we gotta get along right? Dump isn't that bad after all" I pulled Y/n up from the bed. "You're right! Let's set the prank up!" Y/n grinned like a child.

"Hehe... What's the plan?" I asked Spade, he laughed kind of awkwardly. "No plans yet?" Y/n rose a brow. "We'll just" "Have to make one!" I finished Spade. "Right! Ooh! Ryun, you told me about twins that loves to prank?" Y/n reminded, "Sadly.. 'They' became 'Him' Harry told me that Fred died... During our seventh year, i'll call George" I explained.

I called George,

"Hello? George here..."

"Hey George, it's me Ryuna"

"Oh, hey Ryuna, what's up?"

"We are about to prank... Someone, and no one knows pranks better then *Sigh* You and... Fred..."

"I know, i'll be there... Using floo powder"

"Bring Ron and Harry along, they'll be happy to meet my cousins"

"Sure, see you there"

"Mhm, bye"

I closed the call. "So, when are they--" Spade got cut off, green smoke exploded, revealing Ron, Harry, And George. "Hey you three, haven't got married yet?" I asked them, "Nope, and hello as well Ryuna" They said in unison. "Y/n and Spade, this is George Weasley, Ronald Weasley, and Harry Potter. You three, these are my cousins. Y/n L/n and Spade... Or King" I explained.

"Hello" Y/n said waving her hand to the wrong direction, "... Have i mentioned that Y/n's blind?" I laughed nervously, "Nah, but we know just the plan" George grinned at Harry and Ron. "Bloody Hell, you three never grow up" I giggled.

><Time skip><

{Y/n POV}

"D!" I shouted running inside D's room. "What is it?" He sigh but his expression softened. Just between the both of us, D favoured me more than Ryuna and Spade, in other words. He likes me best. "Dementor! Dementor!!" I shouted, "Demen- what?" D repeated. Just then Harry, Ron, and George barged in dressed as Dementors.

[Do i need to show y'all how they look like? Fine]

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!" Dump screamed. At the que, Ryuna and Spade... Well, only Ryuna, pointed her wand. "CAREFUL! DEMENTORS ARE AMONG THE FOULEST CREATURES THAT WALK THIS EARTH. THEY INFEST THE DARKEST, FILTHIEST PLACES, THEY GLORY IN DECAY AND DESPAIR, THEY DRAIN PEACE, HOPE AND HAPPINESS OUT OF THE AIR AROUND THEM. ... GET TOO NEAR A DEMENTOR AND EVERY GOOD FEELING, EVERY HAPPY MEMORY, WILL BE SUCKED OUT OF YOU!" Ryuna warned.

"No no no no no!!! SPIDER ACE HELP--" D ran for his dear life, we looked at them dumbfounded. Then laughed as if this was the last day we're gonna be alive. "Oh my god! That was great!" I wheezed. "NOT FUNNY!" Dump shouted.