💭 Tears of a kaitou [2]

[ayee, a part two!!]

days past by since Joker had his breakdown. Aeko and Ryuna has also been more protective over Joker [weird because Joker is the oldest but okay], Y/n has been the most worried for the Jones. Especially Joker, "Y/n? Have you been zoning off again...?" Agent Silver waved his hand in front of Y/n's face. "Wha? No... I'm fine..." Y/n mumbled. "You can tell us anything okay?" Twilight smiled. "Yeah, we're always here for you N/n!" Suisei grinned, "Thank's guys! You're the best" Y/n giggled. "You too!" Twilight and Suisei said in unison.

"Y/n dear?" Ryuna walked inside the room. "Hello Ryun" Y/n smiled. "Hello sweetheart, you mind coming with me?" she half smiled at me. "Of course not" I got up from my seat and walked beside Ryuna, "Say Y/n dear, while were here... Why don't we get to catch to each other better?" Ryuna said eyes closed her eyes slowly. "Of course... How does it feel having Joker as your brother..?" Y/n asked. Ryuna chuckled at this. "In case you are wondering, it isn't that bad having Joker as a brother... Even if sometimes Aeko and me act more mature" She giggled.

"I'm actually much more open hearted and non formal then this, but something tells me i shouldn't act like that in front of my sister-in-law... Shouldn't i?" Ryuna looked at the confused H/c-ette. "Tell you what, i personally think you and Nii-chan would make an amazing couple. He talks about you all the time... Are you aware?" She continued. "N-not at all" Y/n chuckled. "Hmm, i speak too much... Well, come inside Y/n dear. And also.. Pardon for the nicknames, it's a habit of mine" Ryuna opened her eyes, opening the door to her room.

"You see, thee days... Nii-chan has me and Ane-chan more confused and worried then ever... I think it's time for us the call help" She looked at Y/n. "M-me???" Y/n blushed. "Of course!" Ryuna giggled. "You seem to be the... Fifth person to make Nii-chan happier then ever!" Ryuna laughed. "How would you know?" Y/n asked dumbfounded. "Well, first is Father, then Mother, then Aeko-chan, then me then you" Ryuna explained.

"Trust me when i say this, he needs you Y/n dear" Ryuna said sternly. "I-i don't think he does" Y/n stuttered. "Well i don't think so, i know so" Ryuna then left the room.