✨Oc's and such?

Rylan: Author-san, how many OC's are you gonna drag into this book?

Ryuna: First of all i have you four. Second i have Aki from my Ane-chan Aki_Suzume ,then i have Twilight from SweetPinkBlush25 , next chapter i might consider having Suisei from RyokoWriter ...
Rylan: You litteraly invite everyone to this book you've known for two to three days...

Ryuna: At least they behave to their author. Sure i programmed you four.
You Rylan, as a wizard, genderband of Exclipse, Tsundere, Sleepy, jealous, cinnamon roll.
Exclipse as a wizard, protector of the Lunar Clan, and comforting figure.
Charm as a Nice Apparition, her job is to grant luck on those who truly need them. She can choose who she wants to reveal herself too also.
Scorpio as the whiny and needy Apparition. Loves me and Charm's attention. Naughty and loves pranks. But behave most of the time for attention.

Ryuna: It's a pain having you guys, but i don't plan or re-programming you four soon... Or maybe i never will. Who knows?

Rylan: That's good to know.

Ryuna: Either way. I'm glad i haven't ended the book... Maybe it'll never end? Dunno...

Rylan: Either way, see you next Miracle!

Ryuna: Right! Kagayaki Yoru he youkozo, Adieu~!