💭 Confession Tree

[Joker x Y/n, if you want someone else then request!]

"Have you heard?" Nene sat between the four girls. "Heard about what?" Sara tilted her head. "The confession tree!" Nene squealed. "Ohh, that tree the one everyone says makes a true love come true?" Ryuna sipped on her tea. "Yeah! That one!" Nene gave a thumbs up to her little sister.

"The confession tree huh?" Y/n said drinking [F/D] "Yeah, everyone who confesses under that tree always became a couple. I don't know if it's magic... Or is it that they truly love each other" Sara laughed nervously. "I don't believe in magic... Maybe except Nii-chan, he's a true miracle maker" Ryuna shrugged. "Look, someone's confessing right now!" Y/n pointed out.

"Yaniko-chan... I love you!" A boy confesses. "I-i love you too"
[Woohoo... Happy ending...]

"That's kind of disgusting" Ryuna looked away. "Yeah" The three quickly agreed. "Hey you four" Joker came up to the four girls. "Nii-chan!" The two hoped from their seats. "Hey Y/n" Joker grinned. "Hello Joker" The girl smiled. "Meet me by the famous tree after school" He whispered in Y/n's ear. Making her go beat red.

"Oh snap" Sara smirked. "Joker and Y/n sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Nene teased. "I can't wait to have a sister-in-law~" Ryuna winked. The both (Joker and Y/n) blushed deep red. "Let's go now Ane-chan, Sara" Ryuna sent them a sign. "Right, let's go!" They left the two.

><Time skip cause i'm squealing><

"Y/n... I love you, please... Go out with me!" Joker stared at her. When she was about to say yes. Joker quickly mouthed. 'Say No' To her. Y/n was utterly confused. "What? But..." "Now!" "Sorry!!" She said frowning a little. 'I thought he was really gonna confess'

"What? Sorry you say? True love?! Rejected... That's not how it works!" A figure dropped down from the sky. "I am Charm, a love apparition" Charm smiled. "Now smell this, and tell me what you smell" She handed us two liquids. "Aha! So the love Apparition is real! Spade owes me!" Joker grinned.

"Smell it" Charm glared at him. Y/n and Joker smelled the liquid. "What did you smell?" Charm smiled. "[F/f], My bedsheet, Joker's hair... WAIT, i meant--" I stuttered panicking. "How about you Joker?" Charm asked. "Curry, Kebab, and... Why do i smell Y/n's perfume?" Joker asked.

"There you have it! This liquds tell's you what you love the most. And since you two smelled each other... Your in love!" Charm explained. "Y-you are?" Joker blushed. "Kind off" A pink hue on her cheeks. Without warning. Charm and Sara pushed Joker to Y/n, While Nene and Ryuna doing the same to Joker.

There you have it. Another couple!

Sara belongs to SweetPinkBlush25
And Nene belongs to
Aki_Suzume