💭 •Valentine•

[Pairings:
Joker x Y/n
Aki x Agent Silver
Twilight x Hyakkimaru
And the others are single

Aki rightfully belongs to Aki_Suzume
And Twilight rightfully belongs to SweetPinkBlush25 ]

~At 13 February~

{Author POV}

"Hello Aki, Y/n, Twilight" Exclipse greeted the three. "Hey Exclipse" Twilight and Aki greeted, "Hey Ryun" Y/n waved. "Excited for valentine's?" Exclipse asked them. "Maybe..." Twilight blushed. "Wonder if Joker will ask me out" Y/n mumbled. "I don't h-have a crush" Aki denied. But Exclipse know's well that Aki likes Agent Silver.

But Exclipse only nodded. "I see, any plans?" She smirked seeing the three blushed. "Ahh, you do! Come along then, you three have chocolate to make don't you?" She asked the three who quickly dashed to the kitchen. 'Meh, i like being single' Exclipse grinned walking to the kitchen, seeing the three has already started making chocolate.

{Y/n POV}

I'm panicking, tomorrow's Valentine's... I have been liking Jokrr for two years... And- and- ahhh this is so hard....

{Aki POV}

I actually like Agent Silver for a long time now... Mou, i wish he liked me back... What am i thinking? I'll give him these by secret...

{Twilight POV}

T-tommorow's Valentine... A-and i promised Y/n to confess to Hyakkimaru... Alright! I will confess... I hope...

{Exclipse POV}

Helping three girls that are in love honestly makes me really happy. And single, but happy. I just hope Hyakkimaru and Silver likes Twilight and Aki back...

><Time skip><

"Are you three done?" I asked them. "Mhm" Y/n smiled. "I am" Twilight held up her work. "I think Silver won't know i made this, i mean--" Aki blushed crimson red while accidentally blurting out her crush.

"Ohoho~ Silver huh?" I teased her, Y/n and Twilight giggling teasing her as well. "Oh my god this is awesome" I laughed out. "I wish you three luck for tomorrow, now i gotta help Spade prepare something, Until next time, Adieu!" And with that i vanished.

{Y/n POV}

Exclipse vanished to help Spade, my heart beating faster every second. "I am really nervous, what about you two?" Aki admitted, "We are" Twilight and i exclaimed. "Well... Let's go and rest... Big day tomorrow" I offered. "Yeah, let's go" Aki agreed. Twilight nodded, and with that we slept on a deep slumber.

><Time skip + Joker POV><

"So this is all i need to do to confess to Y/n?" I asked Spade and Exclipse. "Correct" The both of them said. "Now we gotta go" Spade showed his pocket watch to Exclipse. "Right, until next time Adieu!" Exclipse said drawing out her wand. And with a swish of it, they're gone.

~Meanwhile with Agent Silver~

{Agent Silver POV}