💭 Among Us

[What if the squad pleayed among us?
Map: The Skeld
Players:
1] Joker
2] Y/n
3] Exclipse
4] Spade
5] Dump
6] Twilight
7] Aki
8] Hyakkimaru
9] Agent Silver
10] Shadow Joker]

[There is 1 imposter among us..]

~Exclipse is the imposter~

"Alright! Let's mute!" Y/n said then hit her 'Mute' button. She firstly walked into weapons and did the download task, "This is gonna take forever" she groaned. "Oh look, there's Exclipse. I'm sure she's innocent--" As soon as she said that, Exclipse snapped her neck. Y/n gasped. "Someone report my body" She said knowing no one was gonna hear that.

~With Joker~

The number one golden rule is to never go to electrical, but i have three tasks there... Oh gosh. But i do think Hyakkimaru is sus... I bet he's faking tasks... Should i hit the emergency button? But they'll accuse me if i got it wrong...

Emergency meeting called by: Spade

"Woah- three people had died already.." Spade said amused. Hyakkimaru, Y/n, and Aki were dead. "Any sus?" Exclipse asked. "I thought Hyakkimaru was sus but nevermind" I shrugged. "Joker sus" Twilight added. "What no-" "I'm voting Joker" Dump agreed. "WHY DID YOU ALL VOTE MEEE"

Joker was not the imposter
1 Imposter remains on this god damn ship

~With Dump~

I've surprisingly done all my tasks... What now? Let's check security... Why is Silver standing on top of the vent? Exclipse shortly then came in. "I'm scared if she's the imposter" I silently said. The doors than shut closed. "Oh shoot she is the imposter isn't she?!" I panicked. And then i got shot...

~With Exclipse~

Two more and i'll win... Who should i kill? Spade? Twilight? Shadow? Hmm... Let's just sabotage" I grinned. I sabotaged O² cause why not? I'm pretty sure Shadow and Twilight is in the admin room, ohh~ Spade's here. Let's kill him. I stabbed him with my knife. No one was fixing the O² so i won as the impostor. Yeay~

"HOW DID NO ONE FIND OUR BODIES?!" Dump complained. Shadow tried to reason but was only getting raged at by Joker. "Exclipse is good at playing the impostor" Y/n laughed. "That's right~" I grinned.

_Next round..._

[There is 1 Imposter among us...]

~Y/n is the Impostor~

"No more playing, let's sabotage thr lights" I hit the sabotage button and clicked on light. Everyone then came to electrical. I silently killed blue (Aka Spade) and someone reported.

Aki:
Everyone was there fixing the lights, who was it?

Exclipse:
I had to admit that was funny

Joker:
Admit who did it or i'll rob you!

Y/n:
Seriously who did it? Any sus?

Dump:
I was with Shadow a while ago, so we're clean

Shadow:
Exclipse sus, she fake tasked.

Y/n:
So we vote her?

Exclipse:
What no! Please don't vote me out!! I beg you all!

Shadow:
That's what the imposter would say!

Exclipse was ejected
1 imposter remains, hurry up!

I silently laughed and sabotaged reactor. No one fixed it and i won~ hehe!

[Time out, so that's it for today!]