💭 Among Us [2]

[players:
Y/n
Joker
Spade
Ryuna
Nene
Exclipse
Aki
Twilight
Agent Silver
Hyakkimaru]

[There are two Impostors among us]

{Joker and Twilight are Impostors}

"Alright, i have a task at admin and medbay, let's go to medbay..." Y/n waled to medbay, sering Ryuna doing a scan. Y/n did a scan ae well. Joker then came in. He killed Ryuna, but Y/n didn't bother to report it. She walked to admin, and did the keycard task at first try!

An emergency meeting was called by Aki.

(Aki)
Twilight...

(Twilight)
... Yes?

(Aki)
Did you vent in front of me?

(Twilight)
Maybe...

(Y/niee)
I'm laughing--

Twilight was an imposter
1 more to go dreamers!

'... Did i just cover up for Joker?' i blinked a few times the reactor was sabotaged, Me and Nene came to fix the bottom part. While Joker and Agent Silver the top part. Joker killed Silver. So Spade, Ryuna, Aki, Twilight, Hyakkimaru, and Exclipse died.

The impostors won lol

"I feel so betrayed" Was the first thing Ryuna said. "Why?" Nene asked. "I wen't to medbay to do a scan, Y/n also did the scan. Then Nii-chan came and yeeted me. And Y/n didn't even report my body! Nii-chan killed me first!! He could've killed Y/n, but no he killed me. I'm really upset" Ryuna left the game due to moodswings.

"That was gold though" Scorpio silently says. "Alright i'm back" Ryuna joined back on the game. "I... Didn't want to be a party pooper" Ryuna sighed changing her character color to black.

[Nene and Rylan are impostors]

"Alright. Let's do this task-- the simon says task..." Y/n groaned. She finished all her tasks. She ran around the map. When she reached admin, she saw Hyakkimaru killing Exclipse in front of her. She stood there before running to the emergency button.

[Y/niee]
Hyakkimaru killed in front of me

[Akane Aoi (Nene)]
We voting him off then?

[Mrs. Malfoy (Ryuna)]
Let's yeet him off then... I wonder who's the second imposter...

[Y/niee]
No idea~

[Curry #1 (Joker)]
Just vote and yeet him off the ship!

[Charming boi (Spade)]
Are we sure N/n isn't lying?

[Mrs. Malfoy (Ryuna)]
I don't think so...

Ninja boi (Hyakkimaru)
Was an impostor
1 imposter remains clowns!

"Hm.. Last task is at Storage!" Y/n did her task, only to get her neck snapped by Nene. "... Rude" was the past thing she said before bursting to laughter.