Chapter 39

Warning: Please be advised that this chapter contains mature content not suitable for young audiences.
--

Chapter 39

Punishment

Punishment, he says. But if this is how satisfying he castigates, then I'd delightfully surrender myself all the time after committing intended mistakes. I'd confess my sins and sorrows. I'd be compliant to repent beneath his heated gaze.

"Is that how little you think of me?" he whispered sexily in my ear like a lazy devil, barely grazing his nose somewhere around my sensitive neck and earlobe.

Hirap kong minulat ang mga mata.

Nahahati pa rin ang atensiyon ko sa ginagawa ng kanyang kamay sa ilalim ng unan at suot kong saya, hinahagod ang sensitibong lokasyon sa aking looban, malapit sa bahaging alam na alam naming dalawa... at sa nakaliliyo, mararahan, at namamasa niyang halik sa aking tenga kasabay ng mainit at pahingal niyang paghinga, tila sinasadya upang alipinin ng kanyang kakayahan.

"L-Little?" I struggled, barely breathing as I attempted to equal the intensity of his intent glare.

Lumandas sa kanyang mukha ang walang kahabag-habag na emosyon. I unconsciously bit my lower lip at the slight brush of his finger against my sensitive part, the one that I'm sure is sopping wet.

I moaned uncontrollably.

"I remember you thick... and hard..." I whispered back I can't even recognize my own voice.

His ruthless eyes hardened even more.

"Someone should remind you what we're talking about, you unmannerly thing," he said in gruff tones.

I whimpered, this time louder, when he finally paid attention to my yearning femininity. He touched me over the fabric. He drew an imaginary circle around my clit the same way he rubbed the small of my back as he began dot kisses on my neck, slowly down to my shoulder.

One tap of his finger and he was able to get rid of my loose and lacy strap. That is his way to get full access to my delicate shoulder, now exposed to him. He tucked my hair behind my ear and leaned in to kiss me on the neck further.

I squeezed my eyes shut when the tingling sensation intensified. I cursed at the back of my head and asked myself bluntly.

Why the hell does it feel like every part of my body feels like my vagina?! Those are just kisses, Lumien!

"My baby wants this?" he asked sexily before pecking me on the lips.

Ngunit dahil bahagyang nakaawang ang aking mga labi ay huli na nang naitikom ko iyon. Only touches but I already feel so weak. I never felt this way before. This... wasted with just kisses and... simple touches.

I leaned on his chest while holding on his shirt tightly, hiding my embarrassing state when he suddenly stopped kissing and touching me.

Nahagip pa ng mga mata ko ang pagtanggal niya ng kamay sa ilalim ng suot ko. Oh my gosh!

Parang umusok ang aking tenga nang napansing medyo basa nga ang kanyang daliri. Halos ibaon ko na sa unan ang mukha. Nakakahiya!

"Unfortunately, that's not the penalty yet," he said critically, but it defied the gentleness of his kiss on my cheek.

My heart pounded like a hammer when he suddenly got rid of the pillow, the only thing that served as my protection from complete humiliation. That's why even with my lacy nightwear, I already felt so exposed and fragile.