Chapter 44

Hi! First of all, I hope all of you are safe and doing fine after Typhoon Ulysses. Let's all pray for all those who are affected by the previous calamities.

Sa nalalapit na pagtatapos ng istorya, I would like to grab this opportunity to plug my next story/series after TWTTM.

It is entitled, Giovanni Clark: Gone Crazy, the first installation of Golden Child Series which is a series of Freaking Romance in Progress' second generation. Which means, starring in this series are the FRIP main characters' twins' stories.

This contains spoilers for FRIP; you can read it without reading their parents' story, but I will really appreciate it if you do so! GC is already published on Wattpad. Check it out on my profile!

Before TWTTM, I also have two completed novels and these are Freaking Romance in Progress and Damgeen High School Musical. You might wanna try them out, too! I was able to finish them this year 2020 as well.

Believe me, if you loved TWTTM, I'm sure you'll love these, too! From the characters and stories to the unexpected plot twists. I don't write novels without a twist or two. Because I'm telling you, predictability is not in my vocabulary. And up until now that we're nearing the end, I know some things are still a mystery to you. But don't worry, we will soon unlock those little questions together. So thank you very much for being with me until the end.

Now, to put it in a nutshell, will you still support me after "That's What They Told Me"?

Nevertheless, sorry for the late update. But I hope y'all enjoy this long chapter. Thank you!
---

Chapter 44

Prophecy

It was a tragic sight to witness. After Mr. Lopena's resolute plea, we didn't waste any more time.

Agad nilipat si Janine sa pinakamalapit na guest room. Somehow, our household is prepared for this. Kahit ako ay nabibigla habang pinapanuod ang lahat ng nangyayari sa paligid. As if I am the only one alarmed because they all seemed apt and ready for this day.

Sometimes, my eyes would come across Janine's direction. I think she's unconscious and her life is already at stake, barely breathing.

But whenever I catched myself looking, I'd always look away instantly, afraid that glimpsing at her would aggravate her ailment.

"Ako na muna rito. Sumama ka na lang kina Mama sa study area," utos ni Ate.

Tumango ako at iniwan na muna sila ni Kobe roon kasama ang mga Aurdel na tauhan sa mansiyon ng mga Lascano.

Sumunod ako kina Mama. I saw how Mr. Lopena lost himself while listening to our terms and arrangements. I know he isn't the kindest man, but seeing how he sacrificed his principles to save his daughter changed a sliver to my opinion of him.

Tinabihan ako ni Tito Archie sa kinatatayuan. Tipid siyang ngumiti. Gamit ang isang braso, saglit niya akong inakap at tinapik.

I smiled back. A smile that faded away slowly as I shifted my eyes back to the scene before us.

I realized that everyone is bound to subdue to his prejudices... once someone so precious to you is already at risk. When that someone is already included in the story.

It will pan out like this. Even though how much of a bigot you are, love is still stronger than anger.

"As set forth, breaching a single clause stipulated in the contract means penalties will take effect. Sanctions..." mariing wika ni Mama sabay sulyap sa ginoo.