Chapter 25

Warning: throwing up

"I took it hyung," Jimin said. He stepped outside of his bedroom door, Hoseok right behind him.

Jin's eyes widened. Jimin could tell that he was torn between crying and screaming. The eldest chose the latter.

"Why did you do that?! I need that scale, I need it to-"

"You don't need it hyung," Hoseok mumbled. He glanced up at the eldest who shot him a dirty glare. The dancer straightened himself up. "That scale is making you hurt yourself , you are comparing your self-worth with your weight, it's not healthy hyung, you know that, you know-"

"Hey, stop..." Jimin put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"I-I can't believe you guys anymore! Why do you keep sticking your noses in my personal business?" Jin yelled.

"It's not your personal business anymore!" Hoseok screamed back. "You ended up in the hospital! How is that your personal business!?"

"I'm just trying to do the best I can, why do you keep trying to bother me?" Jin was about to storm away before Yoongi caught his arm.

"Nobody's trying to bother you hyung, we're doing this for your own safety. We're all worried about you," the rapper said.

"Well, you don't need to be," Jin muttered. "I'm not sick enough anyway."

Hoseok sighed dejectedly as he watched Jin walk into his bedroom and slam the door shut. His mind was completely blank, he knew he shouldn't have yelled at Jin like that but he was too exhausted to do anything else. Deep down, he did know what Jin needed. He needed someone to hug him and comfort him while he got the help that he needed. But Hoseok felt so awkward all the time and he had no clue how to initiate skinship with the eldest. Add on top of that how sensitive Jin seemed to be nowadays, and you get a Hoseok who is too scared to approach him properly.

"Well... that ended nicely," Yoongi said dryly, no hint of emotion in his voice.

"What should we do?" Jimin spun around to face both Hoseok and Yoongi and look them in the eye.

Hoseok steeled his jaw. This was getting too far. He needed to help Jin.

"I'm going to go comfort him," he said.

"What if... he's not happy to see you?" Yoongi asked.

"Too bad." Hoseok shook his head. "I need to be with him and somehow comfort him. He needs it right now."

---------

Jin was in a dilemma. He had tried to shove his fingers into his throat, but his gag reflex hadn't kicked in yet. There were prominent teeth marks on his knuckles now, but he hadn't even managed to throw his breakfast up. His gaze landed on his old toothbrush sitting in the stand in front of his sink.