Mansion Pt. 9

"Oi. Error pass me a bag of chips. I haven't eaten." I asked from the back leaning over Geno and Reapers seat.

   "Get them yourself!" Error muttered half asleep.

   I stared at the bag-o-bag of chips next to his seat. "How does he expect me to get that?"

   Geno gave a soft smile and shrugged. " Dunno. " We were the only ones besides Dream awake.

   I huffed and then smirked.. "Error give me the chips before I tell them all about how you and Heart–" I was cut off by a chip bag to the face.

   " THERE ARE YOUR STUPID FUNKING CHIPS!" He snapped flustered.

   Geno blinked. "Wait what did they do?"

   "Thanks but I chose life." I opened my bag and popped a chip in my mouth.

   Error grumbled and crossed his arms. "You're an ✨assest✨hole."

   "Thanks I know." I grinned.

   Error rolled his eyes and curled up in his seat again. "Are we there yet?"

   "If you start that I will kick you out of the car." Ink murmured in his sleep.

   " Geez. Someone is a little Rattled." Geno snickered.

   "No!" Error snapped.

   I snickered. "Nice one Geno."

   "Thank you Fresh. I have a skele-ton of them!" He grinned.

   "NO!" Error turned in his seat.

   "Oh i hope you don't mind if I add a femur~" I winked.

   "Not at all dear brother. I'd love to have ulna-ther." Geno quipped back.

   "Ugh!!" Error threw his hands up and sank into his seat. "This trip can not go any slower."

   After about 20 minutes we got tired of puns. I rested my head on Club's shoulder and sighed. "I can't wait to be home."

   "Me neither. Hey. Look!" Geno pointed out the window. Sure enough. We were entering the town.

   "We're almost there!!!" That woke everyone up. Everyone was excited to get out of this car.

   The car pulled up in front of Ma's house. Error was the first one out. He took off toward the door. He really missed Valentine.

   The rest of us piled out. Except Dream and Ink. They drove off to get Palette from Com.

   Ma opened up the door and sighed. "Where have you been!?"

   "Stuck in a blizzard." Reaper shrugged.

   Ma didn't look impressed. "Kids!"

   Goth was the first one out. He latched onto Reaper. "Daddy!!!"

   Valentine and Clover followed behind. "Papa!!! Dada!"

   Clover leaped at me since I was the closest. I caught her and held her tight. "Hey little bug!"

   "Val. Hey kiddo." Error grinned brightly. "Missed you."

   "Missed you too Papa!"

   "I missed 'ou papa!" Clover chirped.

   I smiled. "Missed you too bug."