I don't belong here

Someone please take me out of this small town, out of this dead end job. I don't wanna fry fries the rest of my life. I wanna do much more, I wanna see much more, I wanna be so much more. I was meant for more than this provincial life. I belong with the poets and the dreamers and the artist,in the beautiful streets of Paris. Among the flowers and the stars in the countryside. I belong somewhere beautiful where soul speaks, where art dances. I belong in a cozy cafe writing poetry. I do not belong in this small town with small minded people doing trivial things. Maybe now. But one day, I'll be more, I'll do more. I am more. It's the worst to grow up in a place feeling like you don't belong there, like you weren't ever meant to be there. It makes you question faith,makes you question life, makes you question yourself,who you are and everything around you. I was certainly not born to fit in with the people around me. To them, I don't. But at the same time, to most around me, I'm nothing special. So how can I meet a stranger on the internet who says all these beautiful things to me? And tells me I'm a goddess. That I don't belong in this small town( he's right) I never have. I was born to be different. I have a lot in store for me, no one knows but myself. No one in this town has ever really understood me, not even my closest friends or family. I'm a Rose among sunflowers. No one gets me or my beauty or what I'm about. I don't belong here. I never did.