Sleigh Ride

A/N So this story is actually one I wrote but have never written down here and never published to anyone. And just as the title suggests it's about a sleigh ride. But also not fully. Also no smut for this story! Enjoy!!!

Lyra's POV

Yesterday everyone was invited to Sean and Mark's house for their engagement party. I've been planning a trip for the past 6 months, when they got engaged. We're going to Colorado! Denver to be precise. I've planned everything! We're staying at a hotel that overlooks the Rocky Mountains. Then we're going to go on a sleigh ride through the forests and the Rocky Mountains. Then we're having dinner at this amazing diner! I've booked everything out so there'll be no one to bug us! Jeez it's hard trying to keep this from Mark and Sean. I got this. We leave tomorrow.

That next day the three of you got on a plane. "Lyraaaaaaa come onnnn please tell us where we're going" Sean whined. "Never!! It's a surprisseeeeee" You whined back which caused Mark and Sean to laugh. 

Skip to after you landed and got your bags

"Taxi!" You called to a cabby driver. You put the bags in the trunk and told him the address. Once you arrived there you checked into the hotel. After that you, Sean and Mark went to your room. It was a 2 bedroom suite so they had their own room. "Alright...we're in Colorado and we have the best hotel. What ELSE do you have planned, Lyra?" Mark asked curiously. "Wait and see Mark. You'll love it!" I said with enthusiasm.

Skip to about 3 hours later you told Mark and Sean to wear something warm which they did. "Alright come on let's go. Our Uber is waiting." They nodded. Once you arrived at the place you guided Mark and Sean to where the sleigh was because you told them to close their eyes. "Open them!" You said clearly excited. "You got us a sleigh ride!?" Mark and Sean yelled in unison. "Yes! Don't you like it?" You said now getting worried. "Like it? We love it, Lyra!!" Mark said. "You didn't have to though" Sean added. "Yes I did. You guys have been there for me through everything. I wanted to do something nice for you guys" You smiled and group hugged.

After the sleigh ride you took them to dinner which was amazing. You really were happy you did this for them.

And that's all I got! I hope you enjoyed!