Chapter 21

Janie sits in the living room, holding her now one month old baby brother. Nico is wide awake and gnawing away at his tiny fists. She doesn't have school for about another hour but Nico woke up. Janie got him so Tabby and Dennis could sleep in, she got the breast milk Tabby pumped for that reason while Janie feeds her brother.

School started back from summer break about two weeks ago. Janie, Bella, Alice, Jessica, Mike, Eric, Tyler, Tobias, Alice, and Jasper are all seniors now.

"Hey, you," Dennis greets as he comes down thirty minutes later. "How was he?"

"Quite the charmer," Janie muses. "Will be be a child of the moon or a shifter?"

"Don't know yet," Dennis replies as he takes Nico. "Go get ready for school. I got him."

Janie smiles down at Nico before she goes upstairs. She takes a shower first thing.
⚜️⚜️⚜️

               Janie dresses in some black jeans with a light colored belt, some brown pumps, a gorgeous top, a hand back, and a salmon colored blazer

               Janie dresses in some black jeans with a light colored belt, some brown pumps, a gorgeous top, a hand back, and a salmon colored blazer. She pulls on some flower earrings and a matching bracelet before she struts outside. She stops in front of her new 2005 Chevy Malibu.

Janie slips inside and she drives to school

Janie slips inside and she drives to school. Janie parks beside Jessica and she sits on the hood of her car. She officially misses Emmett and Rosalie being in school. Rosalie has went off on a mini vacation while Emmett is at the Cullen house still.

"How's Nico?" Jessica asks.

"He's good," Janie replies. "Woke up with him an hour ago. He is such a good baby. I can't wait to meet my baby sister."

Jessica smiles and then Mike pulls up. He gives Janie a hug in greeting and then Eric pulls up and then Angela. They all stand around talking about how good Nico is and then they start discussing their Shakespeare assignment in their English 4 class. They spot Bella arriving and she gets out of her truck.

"Wherefore art thou, Bella?"

Bella turns and she finds Mike, Angela, Janie, Jessica, and Eric approaching her.