Chapter 27

               Aiden East holds Norma on Thanksgiving; Janie kept her promise to Gennie and she came for thanksgiving with Norma

               Aiden East holds Norma on Thanksgiving; Janie kept her promise to Gennie and she came for thanksgiving with Norma. Jessica is spending thanksgiving with her parents. Bella has yet to leave her room. Tyler's at his dad's in California. Angela and Eric are spending it together with the Weber family.

"She's growing," Aiden claims.

"She'll be a month old on the first," Janie claims. "She's been the perfect baby."

"When's the adoption final?" Aiden asks as they sit in the living room, waiting for the thanksgiving feast.

"May," Janie replies.

Her aunt and uncle come in the mansion, Gennie's brother and sister, James and Stacy Cook. They're total snobs, if you will. James has five kids: Amanda Cook, Natalie Raymond, Adam Cook, Simon Cook, and Toby Cook. Stacy has one daughter named Daisy. Natalie is married to a banker named James Raymond.

"Janie King," James says happily.

James isn't as bad as her aunt Stacy. He walks over and he hugs his niece. "How have you been?"

"Great," Janie replies and all of her cousins walk in.

Amanda, Natalia, Adam, Simon, and Toby. Amanda and Natalie give Janie hugs and then Adam. Simon goes next. Toby and Janie have a stare off before he hugs and twirls her around in a circle. Then they all visit with Norma and learn about the custody and adoption and they're all hall for Janie, especially Toby.

Toby Cook plays football for a pretty high and might NFL team out of New York. He lives out there, Janie can't remember rather he lives in Staten Island or Manhattan. He's a major player, and he admits to it. He is just like his dad, even if James doesn't admit it. Toby and Janie have always been the closest, Toby also things the world of Dennis and misses the man.

"Hello, everyone," Gennie greets as she comes downstairs.

Gennie freezes when she sees Toby holding Norma. He is cradling her with a gentle smile.

"Janie, you and Norma made it," Gennie says.

Toby frowns slightly at his aunt's voice and he smiles. "Aunt Gennie."

Gennie finishes hugging Janie and she phases one of three of her nephews. "Hello, Toby."

"Diner is ready, Mrs. East," Penelope says as she walks in.

Toby carefully hands Norma back to Janie and they go to the dining room. Everyone sits around the table and they sat Grace while Julio takes Norma to watch her so that Janie can enjoy thanksgiving dinner without a concern.
⚜️⚜️⚜️

^^^^^^^^Julio

^^^^^^^^
Julio