twelve*

You open the bathroom door to face him, uncaring that you're completely wet and naked, dripping from the shower water as well as dripping from your core.

He eyes you with curiosity and interest.

Extremely horny and dissatisfied, you grab him by the neck and kiss him roughly, biting his soft lips and grinding against his clothes.

He holds you by the waist and follows your rhythm.

You pull away only to grab his wrist and lead him to the bed. Impatiently, you tug him and push him down. He looks up at you with dark, lustful eyes.

"I need you to fuck me," you growl before getting on your knees and ripping off his belt.

He throws his head back, not saying a word.

You pull his pants down and expose his already hard dick, licking the tip right away. His thighs jump and you giggle mischievously, holding his member in place while you suck and lick rings around the head.

You hear him moaning softly which turns you on even more. Feeling a strong rush of adrenaline, you stuff him into your hot mouth and suck him up and down, using your hands to stroke him at the base.

He lifts his head to meet your misleadingly innocent eyes. Meanwhile, brows furrowed and jaw clenched, he tries his best to hold himself back.

In the throes of blinding lust, you glide your mouth on his dick, humming and slurping, and letting the vibrations of your throat drive him mad.

He grabs you by the hair and guides you as you suck harder, leading him to groan in a lower octave than his usual voice.

This is turning you on so much, and his length seems to be growing in parallel to the excitement.

Unable to control your hormones any longer, you climb atop him, tapping his wet dick on your pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," you whisper maniacally.

He takes his solid cock from your hand and shoves it into your pussy, whispering back, "You talk too much."

Moaning from the delightful insertion, you grind on him and let him fill you by the inches. Heat rises in your core and warms your entire body.

"That feels so good," you moan, grabbing your breasts to stop them from bouncing.

He tears your hands away and pulls you down to suck your nipples. You scream from pleasure and grip the bed sheets on either side of him as you ride him with vigor. "Jimin, fuck me harder!"

He wraps his arms around your waist and thrusts into you at full speed, lighting your body on fire.

Burning from passion, you push yourself off him and get on all fours. "Fuck me from behind," you order.

He obeys immediately. He's a good boy.

He slips into you without resistance, sucked in like a magnet. He grabs your ass and shoves himself into you, making your ass jiggle under his grasp. "Damn, baby, you look so good," he cooes.

You aggressively throw your ass against him in a twerking motion. "HARDER."

He slams into you using all his strength, forcing you to bury your face into a pillow to let out undignified screams. "Yes, daddy, fuck me!"

He slaps your ass and you feel your pussy squeezing around him as you orgasm. "Daddy, I'm cumming."

He pulls himself out as your liquids eagerly drip from your core. He turns you over harshly. "Bad girl. I didn't say you could cum so soon. It's not over."

You lay on your back with your legs spread, gasping for air. He slides into you again, now lifting your legs over his sculpted shoulders.

He strokes your walls and fucks you deeply when your legs begin to involuntarily shake. He grips your thick thighs and kisses them, pressing his warm lips on your tender skin. You shake even more, feeling another orgasm coming on.

He removes himself to tease you. You beg, "Daddy, please make me cum."

He shakes his head and smirks, letting a small laugh escape his mouth. "You're doing it too fast. I'm trying to fuck you all night," he says.

You bite your lip and writhe in temptation. You reach for him but he swiftly grabs your hand, detouring your path to his mouth so he can suck on your fingers. "Baby girl, wait."

You whine, fingering yourself with your free hand. He cups your agonized face. "How does that feel?"

"Not as good as your dick inside me," you honestly reply.

He pries your fingers from your pussy and reinserts himself, pummeling you and granting your wish.

His thrusts are so intense, you close your eyes and see stars behind your lazy lids. You drop your hands over your head as you let him take you. "Oh, daddy... That's the spot... Right there..."

He strokes you where you like it and kisses your neck, prompting your lifeless arms to get back into action. You grab his hair and pull his head back to connect your lips.

You break away to request, "Fuck me standing up."

He doesn't hesitate to stand and throw you on his dick, bouncing you up and down. Ugh, he's so good.

You feel as though you're floating in the air as you entwine your fingers behind his strong neck and lean back, feeling his thrusts enter you fully at this angle.

"Baby, kiss me," he commands.

You pull yourself to him and kiss his wet lips as he continues to wreck you. "Mmmm," is all you can utter.

When you begin to moan uncontrollably, he can tell you're almost at climax and drops you on the bed. "Not so soon. I told you," he warns.

You whine and rub your clit fervently. "Daddy, I need to cum. Please, that's all I want."

He tongues your pussy while you massage your clit, fucking you with his mouth.

He places his hands on your thighs and pushes them apart, spreading you as wide as you can bear. His slippery tongue tickles your walls and forces your eyes to roll back in your head. He sucks on your labia then nibbles your clit when you finally let go, gripping the sheets with the little strength you have left.

He inserts two fingers while tapping his tongue on your clit, making your body jump and wiggle. Suddenly, your core feels like it's exploding when you squirt, surprising him as he backs away. The liquids paint his chest, wetting his muscles and defining the deep cuts of his abs.

Panting from the glorious release, you feel frozen in ecstasy. You've never been fucked so good before.

Jimin chuckles as he uses the bedsheet to wipe the liquids off and grabs your legs, falling into your soaking wet pussy with ease.

This time his pelvis smacks against yours mercilessly. He's pounding into you until the splashing and smacking sounds follow each other rapidly, becoming nearly indeterminate.

His face looks pained, but you both know it's pure pleasure.

"Daddy, cum inside me."

He raises his head and opens his mouth, holding back a moan.

"Cum inside my pretty pussy, baby," you taunt him.

He bites his swollen lip roughly and scrunches his precious face.

"Yes, daddy, just like that."

The final stroke is so rough and powerful, you both scream in amazement, cumming together and holding onto each other with locked muscles.

Gasping for air and trembling uncontrollably, you hold onto him dearly, smelling his peachy shampooed hair until your body forfeits and falls into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Your voracious appetite has finally been put to rest.