twenty

Although those words plague your mind—One of us might catch feelings—you act as if nothing's wrong.

You pass some BTS members in the corridor and bow politely, avoiding eye contact with Jimin. Later that day, he finds you practicing in the dance room. "Knock knock."

You turn at the unexpected sound of the voice. "Hey."

Jimin walks towards you slowly but confidently. "Are you avoiding me?" he asks.

You shake your head, panting from the vigorous routine you just practiced. He walks up to you until there's only a few inches left separating you. "I haven't seen you in a couple days. Have you been busy?"

You nod your head and smartly say, "You're not the only one with a schedule, you know."

He chuckles and smiles with his eyes. "I've thought about what you said. If you want it slow, I can do that for you."

You raise an eyebrow, interested. "But you might catch feelings."

He laughs with his shoulders bobbing up and down. "You might catch feelings if I stroke you deep enough."

The dirty talk is getting you hot and bothered. You feel your core pulsating, asking for him. He sees your face flushing red and pulls you to him, kissing you warmly.

You breathe heavily, excited and also tired from practice. He puts his hands behind your thighs and lifts you, carrying you to the wall and placing you back on your feet.

He drops your shorts to the floor along with your panties. "Jimin, what if someone comes in?" you panic.

He kneels, licking your pussy deliciously. "No one is here," he assures.

Rolling your eyes back, you feel your knees giving out from the pleasure of his tongue poking around your pussy. He stands and unzips his pants, looking into your eyes. "You okay?"

"Yes," you breathe, lifting one leg around his waist to offer easy access.

He penetrates you slowly, just as he said he would. You feel your pussy opening bit by bit as he enters you. When he completely fills you, he slowly pulls out and penetrates you again. This goes on for several strokes, and the temptation drives you over the wall.

You wrap your arms around his neck and lift your other leg around his waist, straddling him. He holds you steadily and shortens his strokes, pumping into you at a faster pace. "Can you handle it?" he asks between breaths.

You moan and nod your head, not able to form proper words or sentences. You let him take control of everything, the tempo, the depth, the passion.

He spins 180 degrees and leans against the wall then slides down to a sitting position. You sit atop him with your knees planted on the ground. Grinding against his pelvis, you feel his dick beating around your walls. He groans and grips your ass.

Riding him more fervently, he grunts and raises his knees, preparing to reach his climax. You take sharp breaths as you also reach climax, falling forward into him, touching foreheads and stroking his cheek with your thumb.

In a moment, he grabs you by the waist and slams you into his pelvis, holding you there and releasing his load in you. You moan as you feel the pressure of being filled to the brim.

Sitting in that position for some time, you kiss him and rock your body back and forth. He runs his fingers down your spine and grabs a handful of your hair. "Was that good for you?" he asks.

"10/10 recommend," you say.

You both laugh, and you get off him, dripping cum on the floor. You look to him helplessly and both erupt in laughter again. After putting on your shorts, you search your bag for a napkin and clean the mess off the floor.

Jimin pulls you into a hug. "Are we always gonna end sex with a hug?" you ask.

He chuckles. "I like to hold you. It's not just after sex."

"It's better than an apology," you reminisce, nodding against his chest and feeling the soft fabric of his shirt crumple against your skin. Everything about him feels so comfortable.

When you let go of each other, he kisses your forehead and smirks before turning away. "I should get going."

"Oh, me too," you say, throwing your duffel over your shoulder. "Walk me to my car."

Jimin nods and reaches for your hand. You intertwine your fingers and head to the parking lot. When your driver pulls up, Jimin opens the door for you without hesitation.

You peck him on the cheek before climbing in. He shuts the door and turns, walking to his car. You watch him through the window until he disappears in his SUV.

"Have you found the answer to your question?" Dongwoo asks.

You look up in confusion, still in a daze. "Huh?"

"About Jimin taking advantage of you for sex."

You stutter, "Uh...but...I didn't say it was me."

Dongwoo chuckles but doesn't say anything more.

You continue, "Anyway, I don't think he is. He's a good listener. It was just a misunderstanding." Dongwoo nods and doesn't say anything for the rest of the ride. You appreciate that.

At home, you shower and lay in bed, feeling more at peace than you have in the previous nights. Your latest interaction with Jimin was just wonderful.

But you push the thoughts aside to think of your schedule for the next day and mentally prepare yourself for the heavy workload you'll have to face. Now, you might be able to worry less about your situationship with Jimin, and more on your work.