Family picture || Fushiguro Toji x reader

It was late at night. Maybe almost midnight. You were scrolling through Pinterest for some reason. You were left alone with your 3 year old child, Megumi while your husband has a business trip. You looked to your side to see Megumi sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on your face. You can't believe that you were able to be alive to see your child like this. It was a gruesome childbirth but in the end it was worth it to see Megumi.

You fingers lightly caress his tiny cheeks. He is such an adorable child. Back to your phone, scrolling endlessly on Pinterest. You saw it. A picture of a child wearing a cute bunny kigurumi. Your heart was just struck of how cute the picture is, especially if its Megumi who wear it. So, you go to your local online shop to search a child kigurumi. You saw there was an adult pair kugurumi of 2 wolf, there is a white and a black one. Instantly you add those to your cart too. Thus, you have bought a bunny kigurumi, and a pair of wolf kigurumi.

3 days later, a package arrive in your apartment. You brought the package to the living room. Your husband who have come back from his trip was sitting in the living room, watching cartoons with Megumi imitating him.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" Megumi curiously watching you while still watching his cartoons.

"Oh!" You pulled a bunny kigurumi from the box. "It's a kigurumi, sweetie!" Megumi eyes were now glued to the kigurumi. "Megumi, come here." You gesture Megumi to move to your spot. Toji approached you to see what inside the box. He pulled a black wolf kigurumi.

"I think this one is too big for Megumi, (Y/N)." He chuckled.

"Because it's for us dear." You said while buttoning Megumi bunny kigurumi.

"I'm not wearing this shi- "

"Language, Toji." You innocently smile to you husband. You took his right hand and rubbed your fingers to his knuckles. "If you don't wear it your sleeping outside." Toji has a few weaknesses, one of it is his wife.

"I want to have a cute family picture for Megumi to remember, so... can we dear?" You make the puppy eyes to convince your husband. Megumi notice the atmosphere, he followed your gesture. Your face was too cute to say no, plus Megumi is doing it too. His old heart can't handle this cuteness from his family.

"f-fine! I'll wear it." You and Megumi high five each other. 10 minutes later, you and Toji were wearing the wolfs kigurumi. You wore the white wolf kigurumi, while Toji wear the black kigurumi. You set up your camera to a chair. Few clicking noises happens. You looked to the newly printed picture and showed to your husband and child. It is such a cute family picture.

Megumi was holding his only memories of his family. The picture was rip apart on his father's face, while your face and him was the only one that is remain untouched. 

A/N: HAHAHA, this was fun to write. I was inspired by inhermemories fanfic in AO3 where the first years turn into toddlers, and also a fan art  by hrk_imo in twitter of Megumi's mom being mad towards Toji.