Sakura season || Gojo Satoru x F Reader (kny x jjk)

"If you're really sorry, then marry me

"If you're really sorry, then marry me."

Request by  MMIXXII

A/N: If anyone have tips how to write more descriptive please leave some. I want to write more descriptive scenes.

You admire the sakura petals slowly falling down to the ground. The petals painted the ground from a brown colour to a light pink colour. One of the sakura flower fell into the palm of your hand. You smiled at it.

"Isn't it pretty Kanao?"

Kanao nodded. You and Kanao admiring the beautiful sakura tree in front of you. A few days ago all sorcerers are sent to Shibuya to deal with Noritoshi Kamo (brain). The after match was a lot of people getting injured by him and his disciples. Your students, Kanao, Tanjiro, Zenitzu, and Inosuke were in trouble with a special grade curses. That battle leave you scars that can't be healed by reverse technique.

"YO! Tsuyuri!" A familiar annoying voice called you and your sister. You both turn towards where the call from. It was from the strongest sorcerer alive, Gojo Satoru. He wore his usual white long sleeve t-shirt.

"What it is Gojo-san?" You irritable asked the man.

"Kanao-chan! Tanjiro was looking for you by the way." Satoru pointed to where Tanjiro is. Kanao excuse herself from you both.

"You should not lie to my sister like that Satoru." You response to Satoru questionable act before. Satoru just shrugged.

"Hehe, anyways what are you doing here?"

"I was just admiring this Sakura tree, since today is the Sakura blooming season." You answer while looking to the Sakura tree. "- it's really beautiful isn't it, Satoru?"

"You know what else is beautiful?" Satoru smirked.

"Kanao"

"You"

You both response in unison.

Satoru makes a disappointed face. His nose scrunched. He pout at what you just said. He buried his face to your shoulder. You patted his head and apologize to him.

"If you're really sorry, then marry me." Satoru whispered to you. You can feel his hot breath tingling your neck.

"Satoru..." You move your arms to his neck. "Fine, I don't want my Fiancé to be mad at because of a pity thing."

Satoru immediately pulled you into a hug, he then kissed you on the lips. He let you go and chuckled seeing your flush face.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?!?!?" A loud yell across from you. It was the first year that you and Satoru teach. All of them gather up around you and asked you many questions.  

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.