The Last time || Gojo Satoru x F Reader

Request by MMIXXII

Context: this was before the jjk current timeline. Also the reader and Gojo been dating when they were in 2nd years. 

A/N: When I was writing this it made me remember in the Philippines there is a belief that butterfly is the sign of dead relative making their presence. I think that's really cool. 

"Will you be my girlfriend (y/n)?" Gojo gulped as he confessed. The air felt like a void to Gojo. The silence between you and Gojo was torturous. You took a deep breath and accepted his confessions. Gojo picked you up and screamed how lucky he is.

4 years passed, you and Gojo are still incredibly together. Many of your friends didn't think both of you would stay together this long because of Gojo 's stupidity.

Currently you were given a mission to exorcise a volcano curse, as you were the only semi grade 1 at that moment. You sighed in exhaustion. While Gojo and Nanami were having a business trip, they said they should be home today.

This is fine, all of my worries will be gone as soon as Satoru goes home.

You arrived at your destination. You thanked Ijchi before he drove away.

"Now... where would that curse be..."

You felt a heat above you almost like boiled water. You dodged the attack and shield with your sword, The volcano curse stood up. Both of you fight like there is no tomorrow.

As the fight went on, your curse energy started to drain away. Closing to your opponents, you striked the curse with your imbued sword, however it left you in a vulnerable which the curse take the opportunity to pierce in to your heart.

The curse disappeared into dust, while you tried your best to heal your wounds. However nothing can heal a deep wound like this. You crunched your nose as you're going numb every second.

"I don't want to die yet..." You took your last breath.

Gojo and Nanami eventually arrive at the school, but are greeted with the bad news. Gojo's eyes went wide as he heard Ijichi's explanation. His heart didn't even beat. He realized he would never see you smile or talk to him and everyone.

A week later, your funeral was held. After the funeral the last one left is Gojo. He crouched to your headstone. He was still in denial of your death. A (fav color) butterfly flew to his hands. It reminded him of you. Your gentle touch grazing his skin. The way you hugged him with warmth and bubbly feeling that makes him addicted to you. Also your encouraging words for him to keep on forward.

"Live a long life, Satoru."

You appeared in a ghostly form and kissed his forehead before disappearing for the last time.