Playlist || Inumaki Toge x GN Reader

Request: 25Layla11

Request: 25Layla11

You were walking down the halls to your second year classroom. Most of the time you would be the first one to be there, but right now someone beat you.

"Konbu." Inumaki greeted you from his seat.

"Hey!" you pull down your headphones. "If it isn't our semi-first sorcerer! You're up and early." You stand in front of his seat.

"Sake." Inumaki reply.

"Anyways, I'm gonna listen to some songs. Don't try to do anything stupid alright, Toge!" You say.

Inumaki is a prankster. Every time you are busy with something, he would do something that makes you annoyed or just surprising.

Inumaki looked his phone. His eyes focus on his phone. Cold sweats drop from his forehead. Why is he so nervous? Every time he prank you, he wasn't nervous at all. Why now is he nervous?

He took a deep breath and walked to your seat. You turned to him.

"What?"

He shook his phone and point to your headphones. You took his phone and saw his spotify playlist. The title is "My true feelings". What an edgy title you think.

For a while you listen to his music of choice. It was a bit weird for your taste. You looked back to his phone. The list of songs... made you blush. You didn't expect this at all.

All the title songs he listed in his playlist said "I kinda like you and I want to tell you. You might not feel the same way, and that is okay. But I thought you should know. If you don't feel it I still wannabe friends."

God, he really knows how to surprise you.