Fever || Gojo Satoru x Reader

You looked to your thermometer you were holding. 39 Celsius (102.2 F). This past few days you have been working nonstop. A lot of work was pilling up from your superiors, even though you manage your time well you had difficulties finishing it. The weather also was horrible. As you laid in bed in your single household apartment, you contemplates to stay on your bed or make breakfast. Your head was getting rather dizzy, so you decided to sleep for a while. Until a bell sound from outside rang. You didn't expect anyone to come. You lazily got up from your bed to answer the door. When you opened your door, a tall blindfolded man child was there.

"(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OKAY? YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY MESSAGES OR CALLS FROM THIS MORNING!" You scrunched your forehead. You were really tired and don't want to hear any loud noises from him.

"Isn't this still morning Gojo?"

"nope! From what I have check it is 12 PM." Gojo showed his phone to you. You didn't realize it was already noon, you thought that it was still 6 AM. "ah... jeez. Sorry Gojo, I'm not in the mood to do anything so can you come ba-" Gojo placed one of his hand to your forehead.

"I think you have a fever (Y/N)."

"yeah no shit sherlock." Immediately Gojo picked you up by the waist. You had no energy to fight with him anymore, so you just let him do what he wants. He laid you down on to your bed, but left you alone in your room. Slowly you drift yourself to dream land.

Meanwhile Gojo went to your kitchen, searching for some medicine. Gojo had come to your house a couple of times, to which he knows where some things are placed. Gojo pulled a box of medicine that was in one of the cupboards and grabbed paracetamol pill. He then grab some raw rice and put it into a rice cooker. Afterwards he grabs 2 eggs from the fridge. He knows that soy sauce omelette with rice was your comfort food. He beat the two eggs in a bowl. He placed a frying pan on to a stove and started to make the omelette. In 20 minutes, the food is ready. He puts the food and medicines onto a tray and bring it to you.

Before waking you up, he puts the tray of food into your side table and gently caress your cheek. You looked absolutely like a sleeping princess. He didn't want to wake you up, but he had too.

"Wake up (Y/N)~." Lazily you wake up and stand up into smelling your favourite food. Gojo brings the tray of food onto his lap. You lips turned into a smile. He put some rice and some eggs to a spoon and feed it to you. This goes on for a few minutes. You being full with food and have taken your medicine, Gojo was satisfied. Before he leaves you, he placed kiss on to your forehead and a cold compress. Gojo then proceed to go to your house and even stays in your house until you are fully cured.

2 days later, your body felt much better. You quickly get ready to work. On the meantime, Gojo was still asleep in your couch. He was super tall, which make you feel bad because your couch is kind of small and his feet was dangling. You shake Gojo body a bit, which he wakes up.

"Good morning Satoru."

"mm... Morning (Y/N)~ How are you feeling now?"

"Great, thanks to you." You chuckled. ATCHOO! Gojo sneezed. I guess now you have to take care of this man child in return.