Random posting 3

What if the Tokyo third years didn't get suspended and joined the baseball game.

Contain Sal (oc) as the second Tokyo third year.

A/N: I have a headcanon that Hakari Kinji and Kamo Noritoshi are friends but Hakari loves to bully him (NOT ACTUALLY BULLYING kind of like teasing ig).

It was Noritoshi turn to be the batter. He calmly take his position and asked Itadori the reason why he become a jujutsu sorcerer.

"I want to save lots of people and have lots of them watching me when I die." Itadori told his answer from the bottom of his heart.

After Itadori answer it, Noritoshi started to recall his mother words before she left.

"You have talent, Noritoshi. You can save lots of people. The more people you save, the more you'll be recognised. Then in return, all kinds of people will help you." She softly spoke her reason to Noritoshi, who was crying alone.

"One day, once you have become a great sorcerer... come get me." Noritoshi mother looked back to her son one last time.

"I see" He replied to Itadori

"That's-" The baseball pass through Noritoshi.

"a good-" another ball pass through him again.

"reason-" and another one.

"STRIKE BATTER OUT!" Gojo annouced to everyone. 

"BHAHAAHAHAHAAH OI NORITOSHI! DON'T GET SENTIMENTAL NOW!!! Kinji and Sal bursted on laughing after seeing Noritoshi performance.

"Nice pitch Maki!" Sal compliments their pitcher.

Meanwhile, Nishimiya rolling her eyes. 

.

.

.

Bonus:

When Maki "accidentally" hit Todo

Hakari: Nice pitch Maki!

Sal: Nice pitch!

Everybody dislike Todo, except Itadori.