Jacket || Gojo Satoru x Reader

A/N: This is set when Satoru was a second year in jujutsu tech. 

"Are you cold dear?" Your boyfriend looked to you. Your nose was red and your hand was freezing. Your clothes was fine for this autumn season. Jeez, you didn't think the temperature would drop that low. You nodded to your boyfriend question. You thought he was going to give him his green jacket, but no. He dragged you to a clothing store, picking a warm (F/C) jacket for you. Reaching to his wallet, showing off his metal card to you. You were just cringing and kind of grateful to him.

"... thanks Satoru..."

"You don't sound you like the jacket (Y/N)-chan, do you not like it?"

"HAH?! No of course not Satoru! It-it just I wanted you to give your jacket to me..." You blushed intensely.

Satoru Just laughed at your statement. "LIKE I WOULD GIVE YOU THAT, HAHAHAHAHAHAH." You really don't know why you were dating this cocky bastard. 

A/N: MAN SATORU LOOKING SO COOL ON THE NEW POSTER, HE USUALLY DON'T HAVE GOOD FASHION TASTE (my headcanon he doesn't have good fashion taste, same with Megumi) btw did u know that black clover editor Tatsuhiko Katayama said that Gojo is similiar with Akutami Sensei, I think thats pretty cool. Akutami Sensei using Gojo for their self deprecating humour. it's also sad but at the same time before knowing this statement, Akutami Sensei slandering Gojo is just so funny and amazing.