According to plan || Zenin Naoya x F Reader

Request by AK1xxx

A/N: Sorry it took to long, I had to finish my exam first. Naoya, Mai, and Maki might be ooc.

⚠️ Manipulation, Misogynist and insect going inside the head. (Please tell me if i'm missing something.)

Context: The reader has a parasite kind of curse technique. The reader can give any kind information to a living creature (most small insects) which then move to the victim brain and imbedded the information to the brain. Resulting the victim to have that information and do their activities according to the information.

You first meet him at an annual clan meeting. You clan has been affiliated with the Zenin clan for a decade but you never attended to the meeting, until now. All eyes lingers on you, as you were the only lady inside. Some men whisper to each other and some just put a disgust face. You stayed silent.

You sat beside your older brother, your clan leader. "Which one is Naoya?" You whispered to your brother. "The blondie with black tips." Your older brother said quietly. You mouth turn into an oh. Your older brother suddenly karate chop your head. "Don't be a dumbass. Just do your job." You rolled your eyes as a response. "Don't worry too much asshole, I always do my job without anyone knowing." The door slide to the side, emerging the head of the Zenin clan himself, Naobito.

A few hours of people discussing what they should increase whatever they're selfish needs. Your eyes search for Naoya, who seems to be yawning but still listening intently. As expected of the next head of the clan. Naoya noticed your stare but he dismissed you. You lower your head instantly, Naoya smirks.

"Are we going to leave now?" You stretched your arms.

"We can't, It will be bad manners if we leave this early. We should at least eat something." Your brother said. You just sigh. You tapped your lap waiting for your food. A girl with messy short hair then slide the door with food. One by one she set in everyone's place.

"tch, you're so useless, should have been faster." Naoya mumbled to the girl, who just nod.

You only grumbled seeing that. "Disgusting. I hate when men being all high and mighty... This plan is gonna be hard." You pinched your forehead. Your brother only chuckled.

"Come on, don't be like that our plan of destroying the clan would be easier if you manipulate him."

You rolled your eyes. Your brother is right about that. Having Naoya be more bearable. You didn't feel like eating, so you excuse yourself. You walked around the Zenin resident house. You're not surprise to see the house in a good condition. Unexpectedly, you heard little cries as you walked more. The one who was crying was the same girl who served Naoya. Another girl hugged her and comforted her.

"Everything is fine now Mai... I'm here Mai..." The girl with a ponytail patted the crying girl. You have heard stories about how brutal it is to be born in a big clan, especially the big three clan. You were just lucky to be born in a clan that isn't as bad as big three clan. You walked away from that scene, thus leading you to a koi fish pond.

The pond is large, almost as wide as a car. The fish there swimming happily without a care. Well, if only you were born as a koi fish.

"Didn't think to find you here." A familiar voice called you. You turned your back to see a the man you are targeting. You bowed to him and greet him.

"What would Zenin-sama be here? Aren't you supposed to be inside?" You question him.

"The people there are boring, they keep talking about stuff that frankly I don't care."

"I see." You lowered your head.

"I like you." You perked up. Did he just said he like you? He close in the distance between you both. You stopped breathing as you felt his hand on your hand.

"A woman who knows their place." Shut up will you. "haha... Is that so..." You anxiously says. This is a perfect time to do your action.

"I have some respect to woman where they should be." What kind of logic is that?? You took a deep breath before going to action.

"So... You respect me because I'm how should women be really is?"

He nod. Your hand sliders to his shoulders, wrapping both of your arm to his neck. Your little parasite dash to his ears. You smiled seeing your plan is going smoothly.

"ACK! WHAT THE FUCK!" Naoya scream and pushed you away from him. He lower his head to the side and started to bang the other side of his head repeatedly. But nothing ever come out.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WOMAN?!?!" He yell once again to you. Naoya can feel something walking within his head. You only smile in delight.

"What do you mean, Zenin-sama? I didn't do anything." You put your hands up. It takes a few minutes for the parasite to transfer the information to the host.

He grunted and grunted in pain, he crouched and banging his head again and again until he stopped. You walked towards him, lifting his head slightly. Naoya eyes went white as a sheet of paper.

"Good morning Naoya." You smiled.

Naoya pupils went back to normal after you say your greetings. He smiled brightly.

"Good morning, dear." His eyes went soft. His arms reach out to you, signalling you to hug him. You hugged him back. "Are you alright now, dear?" Naoya nod and hum in delight. He nuzzles on your neck.

You smirked. You are one step closer to destroying the Zenin clan.

If you want a to request, please check the request page first. Thank you