Confession || Okkotsu Yuta x F Reader

Request by Maizeq0

A/N: Yuta is ooc

"The one I like is you (y/n)..." Yuta confesses to you.

You spat out your drink in surprise. You were not mentally and physically ready for that statement. Your whole year being a classmate to the special grade student, never have you thought you would have this kind of chance.

"Woah! Are you okay (y/n)???" He asked you. You nod. "Yes. I'm just surprised Yuta..." you wiped the remaining liquid off your lips. Heat rises to your cheeks and it's getting warmer every second.

"Why are you surprised? Everyone told me it was very obvious that I have a crush on you..." Yuta says, blushing more violently than you are.

Dang, am I that dense?

"It's more like I'm just surprised that you chose me over... Rika. Cuz ya know..." You move your hand as you explain. "IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU THOUGH! I ALSO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU, but... I thought that your love for Rika is forever." You sighed and scratched your neck.

"That's true I love Rika with all of my heart but that doesn't mean I can love someone who is in the present with me." He smiles as if he has those flower backgrounds from a shoujo manga. "STOOOOPPP DON'T INSERT SOME CRINGE ASS LINE!" Your cheeks get warmer.

"THAT WAS CRINGE?! I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD LINE."

"No, it was very cringe."

"Hmmm, what kind of good line should I use... hmmm" He went into a thinking pose.

"No, please no more!" You surrenders

"AH! I GOT IT! Will you be my girlfriend (y/n)~" He plastered a stupid looking smile.

"BAHH! I mean... sure." You put your head on yuta's shoulder. "Don't tease too much..."

"I don't think I'm good at teasing, unlike Toge." Yuta chuckled.