Glad to have you back || Sukuna x GN Reader

Request by _linAtheidiot

⚠️ Decapitation

"Hello! I'm Itadori Yuji!" He smiles widely as he introduces himself. "The name is Ryuguji Aki." He says smirking and pulls his hand out towards Itadori. Yuji shakes his hands.

Aki laughed as Yuji explained how he became the host of the king of the curses. "Damn I can't believe I met someone having the same predicament as me." He chuckled. "My experience was more forced into being a host than reluctantly eating a waxy gross old finger..." He continued. "BUT I WAS IN A PINCH! FUSHIGURO TOO!" Itadori retorted. You rolled your eyes and grabbed two cold soda from the fridge "Gojo sensei was there. The guy should be able to finish it." Yuji got too frustrated to answer Aki. "Anyways, here." Aki gives Yuji a soda. They both open their soda, and cheer with their soda.

"KANPAI!" You and your best friend across you cheers with sake. You drink it in one gulp while the pink haired man across you drinks it slowly as if wanting to slowly savour the sweet taste of the alcohol.

"I can't believe you got this. I thought you were a dumbass." The pink haired said. You laugh out loud. "OF COURSE NOT! I'm smart enough to infiltrate my client's house carefully, Sukuna." You pour more sake into your tiny cup.

"Anyways, your bounty is getting higher and higher by day ya know?" you drink your sake. "You should be more careful, you're gonna get caught in the future. Sukuna just laughed it off. "As if anyone can get me." He looked at his reflection on his cup.

"SUKUNA! Gojo is her-" You yell to your best friend who was occupied with fighting other sorcerers. Before you even finish your sentence, your head was decapitated. Sukuna gripped his sword tightly and swung to the weak sorcerer around him. After he finished he grabbed your head. His eyes were in tears. You were like a family to him and he lost someone close to him.

"Hey there, Ryomen Sukuna." A white haired man greeted the grieving pink haired man.

"Alright! Kugisaki will be paired with Megumi and Itadori will be paired with Ryu!" Gojo said as he gave out a piece of paper with written information of their missions.

Aki and Yuji head towards the mission area, to be greeted by a curse of greater grade than their grade.

"SUKUNA! ENCHAIN!" Sukuna grunted, but switched with Yuji in the middle of the fight.

"Hey, switch with me Aki." a mysterious voice demanded inside Aki's head. "Why should I?" Aki answers. "You really don't want to be with the Ryomen Sukuna Aki." Aki hesitates a bit, but he agrees.

Just as Sukuna slices all the opponents, a familiar cursed technique appears. "Remember me, buddy?" The mysterious voice asked. Sukuna turned around and saw the familiar smirks you always have. "WHAT IS THAT YOU (Y/N)?!?!?" Sukuna excitedly screams at you. You nod. "Of course buttercup, who else would make an entrance as spectacular as I am."

"Can't believe you're a vengeful spirit now!" Sukuna says. "I keep it on the low, unlike you, king of curses."

You both laughed and went to your fighting stance.

"Glad to have you back (y/n)"

"The feelings are the same, Sukuna."

If you want to request, PLEASE check the request page first.