Second Chance 2 || Okkotsu Yuta x F Reader

It's been a few weeks since I have been here. At the moment you stared the ceiling of your room from your bed that you are laying on. You are bored out of your mind. Maybe sleeping is better.

As you slowly drift to dreamland, your door was opened roughly. Inumaki was the one who open the door.

"How did you get i-in? It was locked."

"Salmon." He showed a spatula in his hand. Yuta followed him. He waved to you and smiled brightly. Your cheek started to warm up.

"By the way, the spatula thingy is not my idea." Yuta points to Inumaki, who scaned your room. "Inumaki and I are going to meet up with Panda and Maki at a nearby street vendor. Do you want to join?"

"...s-sure." You have a little hesitation in your voice. Although you have been around these people for a couple of weeks, you were still adjusting to them.

30 minutes later, you were eating takoyaki with your friends. The heat from the takoyaki was warm enough to melt in your mouth. You grin, satisfied with your takoyaki.

Yuta looked at her through the corners of his eyes. He smiled seeing her happily eating her food. The way she has to blow her takoyaki before eating it, and how cute her grin was when she is eating it.

A little cough slip out of Inumaki lips. He nudges Yuta shoulders and his eyes move towards (y/n).

"W-what?"

"Tuna!" His fingers form into a heart.

"EH! No! no! it's not like that!" Inumaki's face turned into doubt. Inumaki knows his friend has some sort of feelings towards the new girl. For instance, Yuta sometimes doesn't really focus unlike before. He would space out a lot, and his eyes would wander to (y/n) and the way he looked at her was full of adoration. Also sometimes Rika would be kind of pouty, when Yuta is focused on (y/n).

The other way around is like that too. (y/n) would try not to smile when she is near Yuta, but always fails. Her eyes would focus on Yuta when he is training too, as if she sees him not only as someone who she is interested in but also as someone who is strong.

"(y/n) you have something on your cheek." Yuta points at the placement of the leftover food with his finger to his cheek. (y/n) hover her hand to where the leftover food is, but failed.

Yuta giggled at your failed attempt. "Here." He uses his finger to push away the food off your cheek. A hint of pink blush was clearly shown on your cheeks and also Yuta.

.

.

.

The day you dreaded. Master Getou came to your school. No you shouldn't call him master Getou. You are not part of that group anymore.