Hold me || Fushiguro Megumi x F Reader

A/N:  Heyooo here some wholesome and a bit of angsty based out of the Toji worm

A/N:  Heyooo here some wholesome and a bit of angsty based out of the Toji worm. BAHAHAHAHA. I like to think that the worm thingy  phrase is from Megumi. 

Enjoy

"Papa..."

Megumi holds Toji's pants tightly. His eyes starting to water. Toji responded with a hum.

"what's wrong?"

"there's something over there..." Megumi closed his eyes and pointed to the curse standing on the side of their way home.

"it won't hurt you."

"Bu-but it look scary... Papa please hold me..." Megumi looked upwards to his father with teary eyes.

A sigh escapes out of Toji's lips. Toji moved his groceries to his left side and lift Megumi up with his empty arm.

"Close your eyes, it doesn't exist if you see it." Toji reassured Megumi. Megumi do as he told. His eyes shut close tight, burying his face onto Toji jacket.

Toji swiftly walked past the curse. "You can open your eyes now, Megumi." Slowly Megumi open his eyes to see no curse around him.

Megumi was at work when his wife and son have a surprised visit to his workplace. "PAPA!" Your son reaching his little hands towards his father. Megumi smiled seeing his son and wife. He reached his hand and move his son from his wife arms to his.

"Megumi! You don't need to do that! your still at work!" You retorted. Megumi just chuckled.

"It's fine (y/n)... no need to worry." He kissed your forehead. "Beside Daisuke seems happy." You pouted at him. Megumi smiled at his wife. He wants to be there as much as he can for his son, so that he won't make the same mistake like his father. 

This was based out of this tweet