Snowball || Child Itadori Yuuji x Child GN reader

Prompt: "Person B tossing snowballs at Person A's window, not knowing the window is open and has no screen

Prompt: "Person B tossing snowballs at Person A's window, not knowing the window is open and has no screen." By eliasz

You and Yuuji have been friends since you were childhood. Most times you played outside with Yuuji and your friends, because your parents aren't in good terms with each other.

Yuuji's grandfather always let you have a sleepover in their house. Maybe he done it out of pity. Who knows. He was the only person that feels like an actual parental figure than your parents ever had.

It was such a snowy day today. You and Yuuji's grandfather was just watching TV. There weren't anything particularly interesting in it. You were more interested with Yuuji's grandfather was peeling a few oranges for you.

Sitting down and legs inside the kotatsu was so nice and warm. You wished you could stay like this forever.

Meanwhile Yuuji was outside making a snowman. Wanting to make you and his grandfather a surprise. There was something missing with your snowman. Without thinking he threw a snowball to you. He forgot that the window was open, which the snowball hit the back of your head.

"AHH!!! IM SO SORRY (Y/N)!!! I FORGOT THE WINDOW WAS OPEN!!!"

Brushing off the snowball, you got off the kotatsu and slip on a jacket.

"YUUJI!!!!" You grabbed a handful of snow and make it into a snowball. Though the way you threw it was weak, it didn't hit Yuuji. Yuuji burst on laughing because of you. You threw more snowball at him as a response, which resulted in a snowball fight.

Wasuke looked through the window with a smile. It fulfil his old heart with warmth.