Haunted house || Nanami Kento x GN reader

A/N: Nanami might be occ

A/N: Nanami might be occ. Haha.

"hmm... a haunted house huh." You contemplates to yourself to join your campus haunted house attraction. You didn't have anything to do at Halloween. Parties was too much, but not doing anything at home would bump you out. You shrugged to yourself and entered your name. You really didn't to get chosen but here you are at the haunted house area in your campus.

You looked around to see if anyone you know was there, it seems that there were none. You sighed to yourself. You looked to your phone while searching the room where we supposed to change into the designated costume.

Your costume is to become a nurse. The long hair and old nurse outfit really make you feel like you're an actual character. As you walk to the room you are supposed to be you saw a tall looking middle age man. You were surprise to see a lecturer joining this event.

"hello there sir!" The blonde guy turned around towards you.

"uh... I'm not a lecturer..."

Instantly it hit you. The man in front of you is NANAMI KENTO! One of your acquaintances.

"AH! SHIT SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU NANAMI-SAN!" You blushed at him and smacked your head a couple of times until Nanami grabbed your hand.

"Hey, it's fine"

You both stand there awkwardly. Silent fill the air.

"So... why did you join?"

"I was forced because my senior didn't want to take responsibility."

You looked at him with distraught. "What kind of senior is that?"

"an annoying one." He sighed. "by the way... why did you called me sir?"

You face got cold. You really didn't want to offend him. " welllll... your face look like you're in your 30s and you're... a bit intimidating. You mumbled that last one.

"Ah."

You shrugged. "I'm so sorry..."

"it's fine... my face has been like this."

"I kind of understand that school is stress all of us out."

"It's not because of school."

You looked up at him. Eyes full of curiosity.

"It's because of my senior..."

"Is it the same senior?" He nodded in response. You lightly pat his back.

"You should beat your senior."

"if only I can"

You both were to occupy talking that the visitor just watched you both talk and start to take pictures.