Daze || Fushiguro Megumi x GN Reader

Request by MMIXXII

PLEASE LISTEN TO KAGEROU DAZE WHILE  READING THIS FIC

A/N: This is a song fic based on Kagerou daze. I'm sorry if this isn't exactly a song fic. If anyone have a good rec of song fics from jjk fandom or any fandom that would be great.

15 August 2018 12:30 PM

"I kinda hate summer." You said while swinging your swing forward. "Oh" Your friend Fushiguro Megumi responded. His eyes hit direct contact with the sun, blinding him a bit.

"CAT!" You scream seeing a black cat walking to the road. You ran after it, while Megumi followed you behind. You catched the cat on the road and smiled at Megumi. Before he answered, a truck came by and hitted you. His eyes widened in shock. Your blood splattered on his uniform. He cradled you in his hand screaming for help around him repeatedly.

He opens his eyes, cold sweats dripping down from his face. It was all a dream. He sighed in relief. He grabbed his phone and checked the time. 14 August 2018, 12 AM. Everything is okay.

"Good morning Megumi!!" You greeted him, smiling brightly. Megumi greeted you back. Everything went normal today. At lunch time, you sat together with Megumi alone since Nobara and Yuji are having extra class. "Let's skip school, Gumi." You said. Megumi felt familiar with this conversation as if he had one with you before but dismissed it. He aggread and both of you went to your childhood kids park. You instantly ran towards the swings. You always loved the swings when you were a kid and until now. You talked about a few things for a while, then a familiar black cat appeared. Before you even walked towards it, Megumi stopped your tracks.

"Let's buy snacks (y/n)." Megumi grips you tightly.

"But the ca-"

"The cat will be fine! Cats have nine lives!" A few sweats dripped on Megumi. "Please (y/n)?" Megumi desperately pleads to you. You sighed and accepted his request.

You both walk to a nearby convenience store. Across the store was a construction site, which seems to be building an apartment. As both of you were walking inside, a large pole came striking down to Megumi. You pushed him away, resulting in the pole piercing you.

Megumi wakes up in cold sweats again. He checked his phone, 14 August 2018, 12 AM. He thinks to himself there is something wrong but still gives the benefit of the doubt. The next day, at lunch time you accidentally stumble down from the stairs as you were both going to your usual eating spot.

Megumi wakes up in cold sweats again. Check his phone, 14 August 2018, 12 AM. What the fuck is happening? The next day you die again. Wake up, you die. Back to 14 August, wake up and you die. Back to 14 August, wake up and you die.

The day repeats over and over again. Everyday feels like a hassle to wake up for Megumi. However, to have you alive and have a normal life again he will give his everything, even his life.

You just skipped school. You swing forward on your swing. You laugh brightly is heavenly to Megumi.

"CAT!" You ran towards it. This is the moment where a truck will hit you. Fuck it. Megumi jumps in and gets hit with a truck. In his last moment he smiles at you.

You wake up in your bed and cry as hard as you can. "I failed again!"

If you want to request, PLEASE check the request page first.

A/N: I probably won't update as often as I do before bcs I don't have any good ideas for jjk. Right now i'm planning make a fanfic about heisenberg fronm re8. But I will still update this oneshot if someone request something. Also if you have time check my art acc on IG and Twitter. The name is gemoiena in both acc.