Headcanons || You as Gojo Satoru big sister

⚠️ SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 65 MANGA

· You and Satoru has 6 year age gap. Satoru was the cocky sibling, while you were the nice and always annoyed by you little brother antics.

· When your parents announce to you that you are going to be a big sister, you were very happy. But when your brother was born, you suddenly dislike him. He was like pampered by everyone and gets everyone's attention, even your parents. Which made you extremely jealous.

· In return you make your little brother live a bit more spicy. Everyday you would say mean words and prank your little brother. The pranks always failed and you always get scolded by doing this.

· Satoru wasn't annoyed at all with your horrible antics. Sure your pranks always fails, and your mean words were nothing. He liked your little antics.

· After a while you stopped your antics to be more serious in Jujutsu tech school. As usual you had the limitless curse, but no six eyes.

· Satoru did not like that at all. He hates that you don't give him attention at all. You rarely meet him (only on special events). You don't even sent letters to him. This made your relationship with him a thorn apart.

· One day, Satoru went to your home. He asked you to help him with a certain boy, name Megumi.

· You: Why should I help you?

· Satoru: Because you are the only adult that I fully have my trust and you are the greatest, most spectacular, and loveliest big sister I have. · Everything he just said is bullshit, unless...

· In the end you adopted Tsumiki and Megumi, since they have no parental figure to take care of them.

· After that you and Satoru started to get more closer. You were the one who comforted Satoru when Suguru become a criminal. You supported every decision he has makes and he also do that to you too.

· You would always tease of how Satoru will never gets a significant others, even though he has good looks. 

A/N: This might be ooc Satoru but idk.