Chapter 46: Rollercoaster Of Friendship Pt. 3

We fade into another scene where we see Rarity who was in the middle of supervising all the designs at the parade prep area.

Rarity: One hour until wheels up, everyone! The light parade waits for no one! Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

She was too busy with that to notice Vignette standing behind her with a smirk.

Vignette Valencia: Big night tonight, Rare. Perhaps the biggest of all time. Definitely the biggest of your life. I'm excited for you.

Rarity: You're not worried? Not that I'm worried. Unless you're worried, in which case, I'm very, very worried!

Vignette Valencia: There's no room for self-doubt. You've gotta get rid of it faster than a pleated cargo skort.

They shuddered at the thought. Vignette then walked over to where one of Rarity's designs stood which was a hot pink dress with white and yellow diamonds sparkling in a ring formation around it and examined it.

Vignette Valencia: So I love everything you've done here. One thought – do we want the costumes to have lights on them? You've got time. I think we should start from scratch.

Rarity: Huh?

Vignette Valencia: B-T-Dubs, every amazing fashion vlogger and Snapgab celeb's gonna be here tonight! No presh.

Rarity: Really? 'Cause I'm feeling presh.

She said anxiously until something on the side caught her eye.

Rarity: Why am I seeing neon pink and yellow on that dragon's tail?! Is this a beast of legend or a safety vest?!

Moments later, Rarity along with Sunset, Sci-Twi, and Pinkie Pie were standing on the float that you all would play on. Rarity then noticed your guitar and Applejack's bass guitar sitting by themselves as she grew a little irritated from that.

Rarity: *sigh* I suppose Applejack and Y/N have better things to do than final fittings and sound check!

Sunset Shimmer: Don't be mad at them. They along with Shadow are still out trying to find Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, who aren't here either, by the way.

Rarity: Do not tell me who to be annoyed with!

She yelled as Sunset, Sci-Twi, and Pinkie looked at each other with unease until Pinkie grinned as she hopped off the float and up close to Rarity.

Pinkie Pie: I know you're stressed, Rarity, but I'm sure you've got something totally amazing up your sleeve! You did remember to wear sleeves with amazing things up them, right?

???: STOP!!!

Two voices rang from the other end of the room. A crowd of workers dispersed to reveal you and Applejack standing on the other side.

(Y/N): Uh, not all of you. We meant Rarity.

Applejack: Uh, yeah. What he said. Y'all keep doin' what you're doin'. Sewin' up them, uh, clothes.

The crowd shrugged it off and went back to what they were doing while you and Applejack made your way over to Rarity.

Rarity: Where have the two of you been?!

Sunset Shimmer: And where's Shadow? Wasn't he with you guys?

(Y/N): He got himself into an awkward situation involving his girlfriends, so he's currently dealing with that right now. Anyways, Rarity, you cannot trust Vignette!

Applejack: He's right, sugarcube! None of you should go near her again. Understand?

Sci-Twi: Nope.