Chapter 10: Rainbooms Unite

In one of the long hallways of CHS, we see two students walking down it while chatting with one another. The first girl had light yellowish gray skin, moderate cerise eyes which were covered by a pair of dark purple glasses, and short moderate cobalt blue hair with brilliant opal streaks. Her name was DJ Pon-3 but she was also sometimes known as Vinyl Scratch and she was the school DJ.

The girl alongside her had goldish gray skin, grayish mulberry eyes, and long dark gray hair with light gray lining in it

The girl alongside her had goldish gray skin, grayish mulberry eyes, and long dark gray hair with light gray lining in it. Her name was Octavia Melody.

The both of them were very good friends with each other despite the fact that they had very opposite tastes in music

The both of them were very good friends with each other despite the fact that they had very opposite tastes in music. Since Vinyl was the school DJ, she had more of an interest in music like Dubstep or hip-hop. Octavia on the other hand was more of the sophisticated type who preferred to play music that involved the cello which she was known for playing.

Anyways, the two girls were walking while talking to each other until they heard what sounded like music coming from somewhere nearby.

Vinyl Scratch: Yo Tav, did you hear that?

Octavia Melody: As a matter of fact, I do Vinyl.

They followed the sound until it lead them to the music room and they peeked inside. Once they did, they saw you inside sitting in a chair while tuning the acoustic guitar that you were currently holding.

Vinyl Scratch: *whisper* Isn't that Y/N? The Savior of CHS and also the one who has those magical powers that everyone talks about?

She whispered to her friend.

Octavia Melody: *whisper* I think it is. What's he doing though?

You, meanwhile, were too busy with tuning your guitar in order to hear the both of them.

(Y/N): Alright, let's hope that all those times spent playing video games hasn't made me rusty. Oh, who am I kidding? I play Guitar Hero for Pete's sake!

You said to yourself before you finished tuning and started playing a song.