Chapter 57: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 2

(*Shadow walks in to see that Jordan is still missing from the studio before he lets out a sad sigh.*)

(Shadowlight9743: *sigh* This is just not as fun without player one. Especially if I'm player two in this one.)

(*He walks over to the desk and sits before addressing the audience*)

(Shadowlight9743: Sorry, everyone. Jordan's...still recovering from his... well, I'd rather not go into full detail. I'm... I'm not sure when he'll come back but, hopefully he-)

(*He's cut off when the door to the studio opens revealing Jordan who's holding a large red dog collar in his grasp and gazing at it with a slightly sorrowful look on his face. He then walks over and places it on a nearby table.)

(Shadowlight9743: Um... do you still need time to...recover, dude?)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *sigh* No... I'm fine now, bud. Besides, this story needs to be finished and it's up to us to do so.)

(Shadowlight9743: Are... are you sure? I don't want you to force yourself into doing this if your mental state isn't well enough.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: No, no. It's alright, Shad. I'm feeling better now. It's not something I'm completely over, but hey, it's not like it's something I haven't dealt with before.)

(*He walks over and takes a seat next to Shadow.*)

(Shadowlight9743: Well... if you insist. *slides over a box of tissues* I left these here in case you needed them.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Thanks. *turns to the audience* Hello, folks. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm sure most of you are already aware of what I've been through for the past couple of weeks regarding... well... if you've seen my latest announcements, I'm sure you know who I'm referring to.)

(Shadowlight9743: All that truly matters, Jordan, is that you're doing better and I'm sure everyone is willing to give you all the support and time you need. *turns to audience* Press 'F' to pay your respects to Jordan in the comments.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: It's been a hard time, but I think I'm at a point where I can continue with the story now.)

(Shadowlight9743: Even if you can't continue this, I will still be working on it the best I can, so long as you can upload it.)

(*Jordan nods with a smile.*)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Thanks, Shad. And thanks to you folks as well for being so understanding. So, without further ado, let's get back to it.)

(Shadowlight9743: Alright! Let's hop to it!)

At the Sweet Shoppe, you and your human counterpart are busy discussing a few personal things. You didn't tell O/N about your initial idea to propose since you had some feeling he'd find a way to ruin it somehow. He is you except that he's a bit more perverted. Though, like Shadow mentioned, it's hard not to blame him from being isolated for most of his life. You took a sip of your beverage before giving your human self a more serious look.

(Y/N): O/N, I need you to promise me not to tell anyone else this, okay? Especially Shadow. God knows what he'd do if he found out what my plan is. You're the only person I can trust with this since you're...well, me. By all means, you have to promise me not to tell anyone about what I'm gonna tell you alright?

(O/N): My lips are sealed, dude.

(Y/N): Okay, you know how I told you that me and Shadow were best friends up until he went back to the past with that Time Stone in order to make me friends with Patriot?