Chapter 59: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 4

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Hello, everyone! Jordanwolfboy here! Shadow and I are really happy to announce that we have a very special guest here to help us write today. Do you want to announce them now, Shad?)

(Shadowlight9743: It'd be rude not to. Ladies and gents, please give a warm welcome to...)

(Jordanwolfboy9743 & Shadowlight9743: TheNintegaGuy!)

(*Nintega bursts through the door to the studio, grabs a third chair, and sits down in between Jordan and Shadow with a smile all while audience cheers can be heard.*)

(TheNintegaGuy: Hello, my comrades! Bet ya guys weren't expecting me to appear anytime soon here and yep! I'm not only making the Hero of Equestria, but I'm here to also help out my buddies, Shadow and Jordan!)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: And we're extremely lucky to have you here, dude! This truly is history in the making.)

(*Suddenly, Neptune bursts into the room and glares at Nintega.*)

(Neptune: Nintega! Why didn't you tell us you were working with them now?!)

(TheNintegaGuy: *facepalms and groans* I already told the rest of the crew, but knowing you Nep, I knew you would come to lash out at me! You didn't check your emails?!)

(*Neptune pulls out her phone and gazes at it to see that she did, in fact, receive an email explaining the situation. She lets out a nervous chuckle and scratches the back of her head.*)

(Neptune: Oops... must have skimmed over it. I'll just... leave you guys to it then.)

(*She leaves, leaving the trio by themselves with Jordan and Shadow confused while Nintega let out another sigh*)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Boy, she's quite the oblivious type, ain't she?)

(Shadowlight9743: Can't be anymore than 7592. You have one thing he doesn't have and BOOM! He steals it like it's the White Elephant or something.)

(TheNintegaGuy: Exactly! Phew! Good riddance to that Nep though! I already had to calm her down with 5 packs of pudding in the fridge yesterday! If you think fixing the fourth wall is bad, imagine Neptune nagging you for pudding nearly every hour! She won't even get it herself for crying out loud!)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: At least she's gone now... thankfully. The last thing I want is for her to break my ribs again. It took me months to recover from that. *rubs the side of his abdomen*)

(TheNintegaGuy: Yeah... sorry about that by the way... In case you need some more repairs, I know a good friend of Nep's who's a nurse in training.)

(Shadowlight9743: She does pay rent though at least... right?)

(TheNintegaGuy: Oh, she doesn't even listen to Histoire's lectures for ONE SINGLE HOUR! She's been lazy for... as long as I've let her in my place and all I've seen her do is eat pudding while binge watching anime or playing on my old Sega Genesis.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Pfft. And she's supposed to be a goddess? Some lazy goddess she is... don't tell her I said that.)

(Shadowlight9743: Beats having to deal with Aqua from KonoSuba.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Anyways, we've been keeping our audience waiting long enough. Let's dazzle them with yet another spectacular chapter, shall we boys?)