Chapter 30: A Date With Your Athletic Tomboy

You slowly opened your eyes as you let out a yawn as you sat up on top of Pinkie's bed.

(Y/N): *yawns* That was a good sleep.

You turn to your left expecting Pinkie Pie only to find that she wasn't there.

(Y/N): Hm? Where is she?

You got out of bed and made your way to the kitchen to grab something to eat. You saw Marble by the counter mixing some kind of batter while Limestone and Maud were busy eating their own breakfast. You clear your throat which gained the attention of the three of them.

Maud Pie: What are you doing here, Y/N?

(Y/N): Oh, I crashed here with Pinkie for the night. I hope that's not an issue.

Limestone Pie: Depends...

She narrows her eyes as she cracks her knuckles.

Limestone Pie: What were you two doing?

(Y/N): We slept in bed together and before you say anything, Limestone, we didn't do anything except cuddle. You're not gonna be an aunt.

Limestone Pie: Well...good. I wasn't ready for that anyway.

(Y/N): So where's Pinkie?

Maud Pie: She left earlier. We don't know where or when she's coming back.

(Y/N): Oh well. Classic Pinkie I guess. So Marble, what'cha making over there?

Limestone Pie: She's making pancakes. Usually Pinkie's the one who does it but since she isn't here, one of us had to make something.

(Y/N): I'm guessing she taught you how to cook?

You asked as the three sisters nodded. Then you hear the front door slam open as Pinkie Pie ran into the kitchen.

Pinkie Pie: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

She spoke in a sing-song tone.

(Y/N): Where were you, Pinks?

Pinkie Pie: Oh, nowhere in particular. Just went to nab some of the best milkshakes ever!

She exclaimed as she pulled out a cup holder that held four milkshakes in it as she quickly zoomed over to all of you while handing out the milkshakes.

(Y/N): *thinking* Leave it to Pinkie to surprise you with last minute goods. *speaking* Well, thanks Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Anything for you, Y/N, sweetie! I know you felt guilty about what happened yesterday so I thought I'd cheer you up with some milkshakes!

(Y/N): Oh...right.

Maud Pie: Are you okay?

(Y/N): Uh, yeah! I'm fine, Maud. It's just something that happened between me and a friend.

Limestone Pie: That Flash guy or that Shadow guy?

(Y/N): Shadow. I kinda, sort of, revealed his friends' feelings for him.

Limestone Pie: Oh...that's rough.

(Y/N): You think just hearing about it is rough? Try actually being there. Lemon Zest just ran off in tears because from what I could tell, she was sad that she kept it from him for so long. I'm just hoping it was all sorted out in some way.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, maybe like our harem idea?

(Y/N): Nah, I don't think Shadow would have agreed to that. If he somehow did, then I'll eat my own words.

Maud Pie: Well, hopefully, your friend will turn out okay after all of it.

(Y/N): Me too, Maud. Me too.