Chapter 56: Scourge Vs. Savior Pt. 1

(A/N: The song above is the theme for this particular arc.)

(*In the Savior of CHS studio, we see Jordan and Shadow looking through several grocery bags of various items*)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Okay, let's just go down the list of things that we'll need for this particular arc: Uhhhh, sodas?)

(Shadowlight9743: Check.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Five Hour Energies?)

(Shadowlight9743: Check.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Emergency Backup Fourth Walls just in case ours fails on us?)

(Shadowlight9743: All stolen from 2784, check.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *sigh* Seriously?)

(Shadowlight9743: Look, look, look! This'll be the last time I steal from our 2784 counterparts, I promise.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Pinkie Promise? *He asked with narrowed eyes*)

(Shadowlight9743: Wh-What?! I can't promise something like that!)

(*He soon regrets his decision when he looks back at the door to the studio to see a familiar poofy haired party girl glaring at him from behind the door frame as he gulped nervously*)

(Shadowlight9743: H-Hey! I can't break a promise I didn't make!)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Pinkie. Promise?)

(Shadowlight9743: No! What if we need more walls?! We're all out of cash from the constant destruction of them throughout the story!)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Well, we can't just keep stealing them from our 2784 counterparts. They need those walls just as much as we do.)

(Shadowlight9743: *groans* Fine! We'll steal from 2783 then!)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *sigh* Fine, but only because you abandoned that number and left all those fourth walls unattended.)

(Shadowlight9743: Wrong Shadowlight, Jordan and it's not abandoned. We still have counterparts working under that number.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *groans* Not important right now. We've got a final arc to get on with.)

(Shadowlight9743: Yeah, yeah, you're right. Let's get into it.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Equestria)

We fade in on a dark looking forest of sorts that was covered in green colored webs. We then see the source of the webs is revealed to be from the pony standing beneath them. However, this wasn't an ordinary pony. She had a chintin type of coat that was colored a very dark gray. She had a carapace on her back which was a gradient of dark arctic blue to moderate green. She had a dark cerulean mane and moderate harlequin eyes with dark grayish opal colored pupils as her eyelids were covered in very deep opal eyeshadow. This was Queen Chrysalis. Disgraced former ruler of the Changeling race.

 Disgraced former ruler of the Changeling race