Chapter 19: Shadowbolts, Banners, And... Another Twilight?!

How's it going, my peeps? Jordanwolfboy here! I would like to take this moment to thank my good friend, Shadowlight2783 for helping me Co-write for this chapter. Thanks for the help, man.

You and the Rainbooms were walking through a corridor while carrying your musical instruments (aside from Pinkie Pie who was just skipping down the hall like usual) after being called by Sunset Shimmer about a rehearsal.You all walked inside while casually carrying on a conversation before you all noticed that Sunset had apparently filled the room with all kinds of science tech much to yours and the other girls' confusion.

Rainbow Dash: Uh, I thought we were rehearsing.

Sunset Shimmer: Well, you are...sorta. Back when I was Princess Celestia's student, I learned best by going out in the field and actually doing something. Studying ancient books might be fine for some people but I like to solve magical mysteries by rolling up my sleeves and getting my hoov-er hands dirty.

(Y/N): Huh, but did you really have to go the extra mile with having all of... well... this, Sunset?

Sunset Shimmer: Eh. It's better to be prepared for these types of things, (Y/N).

Applejack: I can relate to working hard outdoors but what the hay does that have to do with us playin' music?

Sunset Shimmer: I'm trying to figure out how magic works here. Why you grow ears, tails, and wings when you pony up and what your instruments have to do with it.

(Y/N): So... we're pretty much... your guinea pigs essentially? *thinking* Great, when did this turn into Pinky and the Brain?

Sunset Shimmer: That's one way to look at it.

Fluttershy: Um, are you sure we need to figure it out?

Sunset Shimmer: It'll be fun. Just start playing, you won't even know I'm here.

(Y/N): *thinking* But you're the whole reason we came here in the first place.

Sunset's tests soon began as Fluttershy was the first one to go as she began to play her tambourine while Sunset stood by and watched her energy via a nearby monitor. The energy lines soon became shaped like a butterfly which baffled Sunset as she looked back to notice that Fluttershy had begun to Pony-Up. Then a wave of pink butterflies materialized from all around her as the lights to the room blacked out. The swarm of butterflies continued their fluttering as one landed on Sunset's nose.

Next up was Applejack as she was playing her bass and Ponying-Up until she suddenly turned back to normal which puzzled both her and Sunset

Next up was Applejack as she was playing her bass and Ponying-Up until she suddenly turned back to normal which puzzled both her and Sunset. That is until a huge pile of glowing apples landed on and piled up on top of Sunset as one landed in Applejack's hand before she took a bite out of it.

 That is until a huge pile of glowing apples landed on and piled up on top of Sunset as one landed in Applejack's hand before she took a bite out of it