Chapter 35: Dance Magic

In V/N's void, Midnight Sparkle dreadfully walked over to Demon Shimmer and Gaia Everfree after getting her punishment from Hollow.

Demon Shimmer: So, what'd he do?

Midnight Sparkle: A lot of things I'd rather not say.

She said as she rubbed her wings and badges all around her body.

Midnight Sparkle: Word of advice to the both of you, do not get on Hollow's bad side. He doesn't pull any punches with those punishments.

Demon Shimmer: *sigh* It's what happens when you have an ego. Trust me, I know.

Gaea Everfree: I've been wondering, how come you two are on both V/N's and Y/N's side? Do you like to mess with them or something?

Demon Shimmer: I'm not Sunset Shimmer and she isn't Twilight Sparkle. We're separate entities.

Gaea Everfree: Oh, I see and how did you both come into place?

Demon Shimmer: Sunset put on a crown and then I was born. She was so desperate for power and ruling over others but she's like the worst villain.

Midnight Sparkle: Really? That seems a little rough on yourself, don't you think?

Demon Shimmer: I'd agree if it wasn't true. Her plan was plain stupid. I mean, seriously. Wanting to take over Equestria with a bunch of teenagers when the three princesses and the freaking god of chaos lived? She wouldn't last an hour in the war if you can even call it that. I tried talking some sense into her but she was all busy moping about how awful her life is to really care. What about you both? What's your predecessors' excuses for bringing you to life?

Midnight Sparkle: Sci-Twi was pressured into studying the magic she collected in that spectrometer. I mean, there was Shadow who tried to stop me from being born but that didn't last thanks to V/N.

Hollow Moonlight: And apparently, thanks to V/N's idiotic counterpart, he's got his own harem of medeocrity.

The three jumped when they saw Hollow intrude as they stepped back.

Midnight Sparkle: U-Uh! Hey, Hollow! How much have you heard?

Hollow Moonshine: Everything. I admit, I probably went a little far with your punishment but when you're the right hand man of V/N, you can't pull any punches. Plus, he created me so I owe him my life.

Demon Shimmer: That doesn't mean he can just torture you for simply being loyal to him.

Hollow Moonshine: It's better you don't argue with him. He's got a way worse temper than I do. He's massacred thousands in Equestria.

Demon Shimmer: Thousands?! Wait, he... he couldn't be... the Scourge of Equestria, could he?

Hollow Moonshine: Yup. That's him alright and have you heard about the traitorous umbrum he formed an alliance with?

Midnight Sparkle: They do sound familiar, but do remind us anyway.

Hollow Moonshine: Like Y/N, V/N had a partner in crime which I suppose you could technically say they were childhood friends since they knew each other growing up but then, the leader of the Umbrum decided to turn on him when V/N started that war between the sirens and ponies.

Midnight Sparkle: Wait... he caused that? I thought the sirens attacked when a group of sailors crashed their boat into their nursery.

Hollow Moonshine: Yes, however the sirens who we all know as the Dazzlings had lured that boat to their territory and that was because V/N disguised himself as a siren to persuade them into doing so. If you are familiar with The Lion King, V/N is basically Scar.