Chapter 7: A Formal To Remember

Hello, everyone. Jordanwolfboy here. I'm sorry if this chapter took a while. I've been busy with other things. Thankfully, I finished. Hopefully, the wait was worth it. Peace!

You, the (Hu)Mane 6, and Spike had made it back to Carousel Boutique after cleaning the gym with every other student's help. You all held accomplished grins as you walked through the front door.

Fluttershy: I still can't believe we pulled that off.

Rainbow Dash: I can! We're awesome!

Rarity: Enough chatter everyone!

She said which got all of your attention.

Rarity: We need to get ready, and we need to look fabulous!

(Y/N): Well, seeing as how you're all getting ready, I'll just be on my way and get myself a Fall Formal suit.

Rarity: Wait! Before you go darling, take this with you.

She said before handing you a box that was big enough to hold a suit in.

Your eyes widened upon seeing this.

(Y/N): Is... is this for me?

She giggled.

Rarity: Why, of course it is darling! I wanted to make sure that you would look absolutely stunning tonight, so I made this just for you.

(Y/N): Well... thanks! But, how did you get my exact measurements?

Rarity: Oh, I may called your mother to ask her for them.

She said with a mischievous grin. That's when you remembered back about two weeks ago that your mom wanted to get your measurements. At that time, you assumed that she was doing it so that she could get you a suit herself, but now with Rarity telling you this, it was a rather big surprise for you. You couldn't help but smile at just how generous Rarity was.

(Y/N): I... I really don't have any other words besides... Thank you Rarity, sincerely.

Rarity: Consider it a gift for being you darling.

She smiled before giving you a hug. You reciprocated before you separated from each other.

Rarity: One more thing, the girls and I will be traveling by limo to get to the dance, are you going to join up with us or will you meet us at the school?

(Y/N): I think I'll meet you guys here. I've always wanted to ride in a limo! That way I'll look at people on the streets while saying to myself, "Yeah, I'm in a limo and you all aren't!"

Rarity: *giggles* Very well then, we will meet you here tonight (Y/N).

(Y/N): Will do Rares. See you all later and thanks again for the suit.

She blushed at your pet name for her before she waved you goodbye as the others did as well before you made your way out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------