Chapter 36: "Filler"

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Yes, you read the title correctly folks. This is, in fact, a filler chapter.)

(Shadowlight2784: *sigh* We're not exactly proud of it but hey, at least something good comes out of this chapter.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: That's right. And it won't be just some stupid recap chapter either.)

(Shadowlight2784: Yeah, we wouldn't waste our time with writing that.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: We're sorry if this chapter turns out boring anyways, but at least, Shadow and I still tried something with it. So, bear with us, folks.)

(Shadowlight2784: And now with that out of the way, let's start this chapter off with our antagonists.)

In V/N's void, V/N was staring out a stained-glass window of a castle he created while staring off into the black abyss before Hollow rushed over to him and bowed.

Hollow Moonshine: *pant* Lord *pant* V/N!

V/N doesn't turn around but acknowledges Hollow's presence.

(V/N): Rise, Hollow and come look at this. I want to ask your opinion.

Hollow Moonlight: Yes, my lord.

He said as he walked over to his superior and looked out the window with him as he saw that they were in a castle on the top of a dark mountain with a light purple substance oozing down it that matched Hollow's streaks and a red like sword sticking out of the back of the castle.

Hollow Moonshine: My, this is exhilarating. Did you make this, sir?

(V/N): No, I asked Gaea, Midnight, and Demon Shimmer to give us some decoration. I personally think it looks perfect but what are your thoughts? You've been my loyal right hand man and I feel that you deserve a say in this.

Hollow Moonshine: Hmmm, I think it looks really good but why make it on a mountain? Is Y/N and the others going to climb this when we plan our attack?

(V/N): No, it's just for decoration. It's what the three of them agreed to and I kind of like it so I'm not complaining. Y/N or any other one of our foes will never come in here, Hollow.

Hollow Moonshine: Alright, just clarifying, sir.

(V/N): Now, before you tell me what you've reported, I want to ask you one more thing.

Hollow Moonshine: Yes, my lord?

(V/N): Am I a failure to Grogar?

Hollow Moonshine: Huh? Where is that coming form?

(V/N): *sigh* I don't know. I've just been thinking a lot about what Shadowlight said.

Shadowlight: *flashback* He made you so incompetent in order to make you "perfect."