Chapter 32: A Date With Your Magnanimous Fashionista

You woke up in your bed once again with Sci-Twi snuggling you in her sleep.

(Y/N): *thinking* Hopefully, she won't be as fragile as she was yesterday.

You petted her ponytail gently as she slowly started to wake up.

Sci-Twi: Good morning, my savior.

(Y/N): Good morning, my adorable little bookworm.

You give her a peck on the lips as a small chuckle escapes her mouth.

Sci-Twi: How was your sleep?

(Y/N): Fantastic. How about you?

Sci-Twi: Well, since I had you to cuddle with, I'd say it's the best I've had in years.

(Y/N): *chuckles* Glad I could be a literal body pillow for you.

Sci-Twi: So, I'm guessing you're going out with Rarity today?

(Y/N): Yeah, I did promise her one. So what'll you be doing in the meantime?

Sci-Twi: I might continue to test out that speedometer I made that you saw back when you were on a date with Rainbow Dash.

(Y/N): At least you'll be occupied. Come on. Let's get ourselves something to eat.

Sci-Twi: Way ahead of you.

You stepped out of bed and went downstairs to have yourselves some breakfast. After finishing your meals, and getting yourself ready, you heard the front doorbell ring as you went over and answered. You were greeted by the magnificent sight of Rarity who was wearing a rather stunning outfit.

You could only stare at her as your jaw comedically crashed through the floor

Rarity: Hello, my love.

You brought your jaw back up and smiled before taking her hand and giving it a gentle kiss.

(Y/N): Hello to you too, mon amour.

Rarity: So, what do you think?

She twirled around to help you get a better look at her outfit.

(Y/N): You look like an angel that flew straight out of heaven, Rares.

Rarity: *giggles* I had a feeling you'd like it.

(Y/N): Well, you are a fashionista after all. You know what's beautiful and what isn't.

She gives you a peck on the lips in response to your kind words.

Rarity: Quite the charmer you are.

(Y/N): I try.

Sci-Twi came from behind you in her casual outfit.

Sci-Twi: Hey, Rarity. Wow, that's a nice dress you're wearing.