Chapter 33: A Date With Your Veracious Cowgirl

The sunrays from the window shine down on your room which led you to slowly open your eyes. You yawned and stretched for a bit as you turned to Rarity who had trapped you in a hug as you felt her nuzzle your chest.

(Y/N): *chuckles* Even when she's asleep, she's still so beautiful.

You peck her on the lips as she began to wake from her slumber.

Rarity: Mmmm...good morning, love.

(Y/N): Morning my aesthetic beauty. How was your sleep?

Rarity: Mmmm... simply divine with you around.

(Y/N): Heh, that's kind of an effect I seem to have on you girls.

Rarity: Well...you are quite comfortable to snuggle, dear.

(Y/N): You as well, Rares.

You kissed her forehead as you sat up in bed.

(Y/N): So, how does breakfast in bed sound?

Rarity: That sounds delightful, darling.

(Y/N): Alrighty. You stay right here and enjoy being comfortable. I'll go get some breakfast for you.

With that, you hopped out of bed and headed downstairs to prepare her breakfast. A few minutes passed before you came up with a delectable meal for your precious gemstone.

(Y/N): I hope you love this, Rares.

She smiled and sat up in bed as you placed it in front of her.

Rarity: Oh my stars, dear, this looks amazing.

(Y/N): While it might look good, the only thing that truly matters is taste.

She nodded before using a fork to pick up a piece and feeding herself.

Rarity: My word! This is delicious!

(Y/N): Heh, I knew you'd get a kick out of it. When you've got multiple girlfriends, one of the things you gotta learn how to do is cook and thanks to a certain pink girl, I was able to achieve that without a sweat.

Rarity: Well, I'll be sure to give her my thanks. And thanks to you as well, love.

(Y/N): No trouble at all, Rarity. Enjoy.

You pecked her lips as you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You looked and saw a text from Applejack.

Applejack (Text): Hey hon, has Fluttershy asked you out yet?

You responded back.

(Y/N) (Text): No, not yet. She might be busy today at the animal shelter, so I'm sure it'll just be you and me today.

Applejack (Text): Alrighty, in that case, you wanna go out today? I'm done with my chores today so I'm free.

(Y/N) (Text): Sure. I'll pick you up some time today.

Applejack (Text): Great! See you then, hon. Love ya.

(Y/N): Love you too, Jackie.

You put your phone away and turned to Rarity who was halfway through her breakfast.

(Y/N): AJ just texted me asking if she and I are going out today. I told her we could and she seemed really happy by that.

Rarity: Why, of course she would, love. Any given moment to spend time with you would be a blessing.

(Y/N): *thinking* If only Shadow was the same way.

Rarity: Well, don't let me keep you waiting. Go ahead and make yourself look presentable, dear.